Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

My Dental Wig

Mydentalwig.com

We just installed this app at: https://mydentalwig.com/ . Only 3 stars because it's easy to install. We want the app's developer to improve it based on negative reviews, before we start running our google ads.
Please keep us posted.
Thanks

KreativeTee & More Store

I've only just started, so I'm not savvy on its use right now. Check back with me later and I'll be happy to review it more.

November 21, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm excited to hear that you are getting started with Google shopping. I'll follow up with you via email with some handy resources, and also to start a line of communication in case you need any help along the way!

Amy - Shopify Support

Kalité Confort

J'apprends encore à utiliser. Le reste viendra avec le temps . L'utilisation est simple. Ce qui permet à n'importe qui avec ou sans connaissance de codage Dédé l'utiliser

Oreo & Loki

i can not see where the campaign is going, or the product being advertised.
the automation is difficult to use as a newbie

November 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. All of the information surrounding the Google Smart Shopping campaigns you're running can be found in the 'Marketing > Automation' section of your admin by following these steps: http://bit.ly/353cPj9. Equally, more information on using automations can be found here: http://bit.ly/2QjcTXB.

I'd like to speak with you further about the difficulties you're having, so I'm going to send you a follow up email shortly. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Cuisine En Gros

I Like This Application, but I hope that can help my store in Shopify, to get more sales and more traffic and more people visit my store

meraqi

This app helps me in marketing the easy way. I did not have to know a lot technically to use this app.

iYounth

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

The Ruffled Feather

I haven't had a chance to use the app yet...after I'm able to see how it works I will update my recommendation.

Twisting Beauty & Treasure

I used this app to help market my products. I really in enjoy everything it offers. I will inform my friends

Sheair Butters

Once you figure out how it works, it's not bad. The process can be long and tedious, mostly waiting for Google to approve you.

Previous 1 3