Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Annalise Jewellery

Find this app can be a bit glitchy and some feeds come up with errors for unkown reasons you have to figure out. of course getting hold of anyone at google is a challenge. used for our site www.annalise.co.uk

Perfect Friends Gifts

Still trying to figure it out. I previously placed Google Ads directly with Google, which also was quite complicated and hard to stop ads. I am correcting everything that they ask of me, but I have to constantly wait for the updates.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback on the Google Shopping app. I understand that waiting for updates can cause delays, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience with this. Google individually reviews each product on their end once it's edited, so this process can take some extra time.

However, I would really like to speak with you in more detail about your experience to get a better idea of the issues you're running into and how we can help further. I'm going to reach out to you via email so that we can discuss this. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Shoppinn Paradize

I have been using this app since Oct 2018 with some success to around Apr 2019 when I increased my ad spend to $10 per day and my sales basically dried up. I reduced back to 5$ per day and got a few sales but not the success I had earlier and now this app has not generated a sale in over a week!! Am I missing something ....Have there been a change update to this app? I like the simplicity of this app and will be so disappointed to have to find another app.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app helps you post images into the Google Shopping area of search results. It easily keeps the product information one place to adjust like a table.

Your Pureness

Ich habe diese App schon eine weile in Gebrauch.
Um Produkte bei Google Shopping hoch zu laden, ist diese App sehr bedienerfreundlich und einfach Gestaltet so das selbst ein Leihe es benutzen kann. Jedoch gibt es da etwas das verbessert werden muss!
Wenn Sie Bekleidung bei Google Shopping Hochladen möchten, überlagert diese app die Google Shopping Plattform. Es werden alle Varianten von einem Produkt Einzel bei Google Shopping aufgelistet, in der Größe und in der Farbe. Ich würde dies bezüglich eine Verbesserung erwarten da ich diese app weiter nutzen möchte

Flea Market Rx

App is good way to get started but if you are a more advanced ppc user it is frustrating as you cannot optimize your campaign within Google Adwords. You have no way to see what terms are converting, optimize bids, ad negative keywords etc. Great for getting your feet wet but not good if you want any control over your campaign.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us for the Google Shopping app! You are correct that the Google Shopping app is great for creating Smart Campaigns but with more specific requirements, you will need to operate within your Google Merchant Center for some features as this is required from Google.

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality and even if it's something you want added that is not currently available in the app, we would like to hear about it. This way we can improve the app for you and other merchants! I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

- Alex, Shopify Support

HBCU Alum

My products on The HBCU Alum have been "Pending" for 3 weeks now. A tad disappointed, as I hoped this would have been resolved by now.

Intentionally Sustainable Ltd

This app seems to tick over ok in the background, I keep the spend low and leave it and it seems to grow momentum the longer it stays active. But i wouldn't expect too much?

Edragonmall.com

Many places are not perfect and need to be optimized again. Many places are not perfect and need to be optimized again. Many of the structural attributes required by the customer's merchant center have not been added, and batch editing operations are not convenient.

HIT THE HAY

Easy to install......................................................................................

Previous 1