Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

FishyQueen-

I am using this app to gain visibility and more traffic to my online store. It def is doing that bringing my some light traffic. Haven't made any sales yet as it has only been a couple days we shall see and hope for the best! I enjoy the ease of using it.

People1stMetaphysics - Occult Goods, Holistic products & Rare Occult Books

I am still working with this app so no opinion yet, but so far it seems pretty streamlined for the most part.

January 13, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's Support team!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback! We really appreciate it, as it helps us make the Google Shopping app better for all of our merchants.

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail to further discuss your experience with the app and see how the set up process is going for you! Please check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message.

Talk soon,

LionsBigMarket

I dont have one yet but im trying to get to know it its my first time using it so i hop i get to use it well the only thing most the time its getting suspended when i try it

January 13, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm so glad to hear that you are trying out the Google Shopping app, I can see that you are experiencing an issue with your account being suspended.

I want to follow up with you via e-mail, help you with your set-up and hear more about your experience to share that feedback with our developers! Please check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message from me.

John R - Shopify Support Guru

lasheboutique

I used this app to sale my lashes and to help me make extra money it would be better if it promote the products for free

January 8, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm so glad to hear that the Google Shopping app is working so well for you. That's fantastic!

I want to follow up with you via e-mail and hear more about your experience to share that feedback with our developers! Please check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message.

Jonathan - Shopify Support Guru

S.A.J collections

i used google shopping for my online dropshipping business.. its easy to download and easy to access.

January 6, 2020

Hi there, I'm Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's Support team!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that the Google Shopping app is working so well for your business. It's a wonderful marketing tool and we love to hear that it's doing great things for our merchants!

I am going to follow-up with you via e-mail to see if there is anything else we can do to make your experience with the app better! Be sure to check your junk mail folder for that message as well as your inbox.

Talk soon,

I.T. factory

It's been good in helping identify available products.
It's been good in helping identify available products.

December 30, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate hearing from merchants who have used the app and using their feedback to improve anywhere that we can.

I want to follow-up with you via a private e-mail and hear more about your experience. Be sure to check both your inbox and your junk folder for that message!

I look forward to speaking with you,

alllazy

So slow to load, this qpp dies not have any special features. And Shopify is also also slow, so they to fix it

December 28, 2019

Hi there, my name is John and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for your feedback on your experience with the Google Shopping app.

I am going to shoot an e-mail your way to make sure you're finding your way through the set-up process okay, so be sure to check your inbox (or junk mail!) for that.

John R, Shopify Support

E&E one stop shop

Oh I like Google shopping as it provides items that we can order and have them shipped over to our address. But the thing is it'll help if Google shopping shipping is available to Nauru Post office

December 25, 2019

Hi there, my name is John and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I am glad to hear that you're giving the Google Shopping app a try! It's a fantastic way to market your business and grow your customer-base.

John, Shopify Support

Drip shop

Just trying it now so i really dont know how i feel about the app but once i have a chance to try it out i will update my review

December 22, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

Jonathan, Shopify Support

Agent Eral Merchandise

nice..............................................................................................................................................................................

December 22, 2019

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan, a member of Shopify's support team!

I am glad to hear that you're liking the Google Shopping thus far! That's great.

I am going to send you an e-mail to see if there is anything I can do to help you with the app, so be sure to check your inbox (or junk mail!) for that.

Jonathan, Shopify Support