Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Based on 1946 reviews

Floor Paint Shop

Not seen the benefits yet as I just installed for client. Once it's up and running I will see how good the app is and how it's had an impact on client sales! FIngers crossed!

April 1, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us a review! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of the Shopify support team. We really appreciate hearing from you!

I'm glad to hear that you've decided to utilize the Google Shopping for your client. It's a wonderful tool!

I'm going to shoot an e-mail to the Floor Paint Shop e-mail address on file and see if you need any help completing the Google Shopping app set-up. Feel free to follow up with me there!

Fajas Colombianas Mexico

es un poco complicado, hay que buscar siempre la ayuda en la pagina de google shopping, seria mejor rellenar campos directo en shopify

The Kaizen Co

I used this app to try to get more sales driven to my online store. am still waiting for the wow effect. maybe my expectations were too high.

April 1, 2020

Hi there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We really appreciate hearing from our merchants!

It can definitely take some time to see results after setting up the Google Shopping application and creating a Smart Shopping campaign.

It can take up to fifteen days for your ads to start appearing across Google's surfaces. Google's optimization period takes thirty days in total for its algorithm to learn where, when, and how to place your products.

You should start seeing some impressions once the fifteen-day period ends, but the campaign will not be fully optimized until the end of the thirty days.

I'm going to follow-up with you via e-mail and see if you have anymore questions or need any help with the process. Look out for the e-mail!

Hygiene Together

This app is acting up within the choppily platform. Still trying to understand it let alone get into the actual app LOL it won't let me

March 23, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for leaving us a review.

My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble accessing and getting started with the Google Shopping app. That's frustrating!

If it's okay with you I'm going to shoot you a quick e-mail and get a little bit more information about what's going on on your end and see how we can resolve it. Look out for that message!

The Basis Loaded Store

The bulk editor is not my favorite. Explanations to fix issues (e.g. gitn or mpn or brand) are not straightforward.

March 18, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

Thank you so much for leaving this feedback! We really appreciate it and it helps us to continue developing the Google Shopping app.

I would be happy to provide some clarity on the GTIN or MPN errors you're receiving. I'm going to shoot you a personal e-mail and you can follow up with me sharing those errors.

GADGET LOUNDGE

I'm a beginner. Can't comment anything. I will discover this app. So I can say anything. do you understand

March 17, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! We really appreciate hearing from you.

I'm going to shoot you an e-mail and see if there is anymore feedback you'd like to provide or if you need any help with the app set-up!

Eco Kiwi Listings

I like it a lot it’s free and fun and I’m slowly getting the hang of it. Looking forward to seeing some sales

March 17, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! Thank you for leaving this review.

I'm going to shoot you an e-mail and see if there is anymore feedback you'd like to provide! Keep an eye out for the message.

Boutique Magdalena Abaga

NO ME DEJA PUBLICAR NADA. SE HA BLOQUEADO LA FUNCION Y NO ME DEJA HACER NADA. NO SE COMO ARREGLARLO.

DisandThat

It was easy to set up but the prices are a lot for an entrepreneur business starting with very little to spend on adverts

March 2, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

Thank you for leaving your review! It's really helpful to hear from our merchants.

The nice thing with the Google Shopping app is that it's a free application, but once you begin advertising through Google you will be charged by them! However, you get control over your Daily Budget! So I'm going to follow up with you and go over how to edit your daily budget with you.

Look out for that message!

vapsportingbrasil

Eu sou iniciante, estou começando a usar, ainda não tive resultado. Mas espero vender muito através desse aplicativo. Estou aprendendo ainda a lhe dar com a ferramenta.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8