Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

It was a little confusing at first. There is a lot of information and there us a lot of options. Once I took time to go through all of it I was very pleased. It is a huge help to have such a complete source of reports, analysis and reviews on many sources. I prefer to have it all in one instead of several apps for what I need.

HippieShop.com

We have been using this app on our Shopify Plus account. With a little tweaking it does the job!

-HippieShop

Barbara's Daughter

It wasn't easy to understand how to provide the missing information. I'm still not certain of what I should do. It states that I have missing info, but no instruction on how to fix the issue of what Google needs to link to my shopify account.
I didn't search for a tutorial video, but would have enjoyed seeing a link to one for help.

First Rate Parts

Seems to be Ok but it also seems to be somewhat clunky the way that it interacts with the Shopify network.

STF Unique Style

It's a great app. I'm new with it and learning as i progress. Looking forwarding to shopping and acquiring customers with Google app.

Eastern Turn Fresh Produce

I used the app in myshopify and it is awesome. I think it need a little bit of fine tuning though. Especially sync part. Cheers

Toylectables_au

really easy too use, very happy quick set up, i would definitely recommend it to someone else

De Meia

Great App, but could be more simple for products to be connected. My products havent been published yet.

Happy Puppy

отличное приложение для продажи товаров. пока что не вижу никаких недостатков у этого приложения.

Exiled Arcana

Easy to set up but unsure if it works yet as I was not given time to sell anything before it prompted me to rate the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7