Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Journal PlanIt

Went through set-up smoothly without complication. Great integration with Shopify app on my phone, didn't even have to pull out my laptop.

Hat Creek Boutique

I am using this app to help set up my ECommerce Shop. So far so good! It was easy to set up and hopefully it helps funnel business.

MEX Fashion Store

I downloaded this app for my Shopify store. I have not used it yet but I believe that it will help.

homebarista.dk

We use this app to reach more potential customers. I choose this app because It does the trick, and is very easy too use.

PJ-lifechanging

It is all about the experience. I don't know yet. I am using all my tools just to see how my store could get to the next level.

The Splash Society

I had a fair bit of trouble setting up this app but I messaged for help through my shopify store and it was sorted out quickly.

JoNice Clothing Boutique and shops

I used this app to help me build my business online and attract people to visit my online site. It will be easier for me to market using google app.

SAINT LOUIS

i haven't used this app yet but have hard amazing things, actually gets me quite emotional. rip jeffery eppers

Regenecare

Only used it once

WIWIS SHOP

Shopify is good platform and very easy to work with! I would recommend it to other shoppers who want the online store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17