Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Based on 1959 reviews

Shopheybody

This app is easy to use and very helpful. I like the simple instructions and integration of everything

JuniorKids

Easy setup....everything is connected so I was setup in less than 5 minutes without any other info required.

BigBrand Satay | 大牌沙爹

easy to integrate, A++++.... recommended ! Go with it.................................................. Support!

Truly Yuli

Good! I really appreciate all the information. I have a hard time understanding things like this but this seems simple

Re'equil

super easy to set up compared to my experience in magento where i had to set up manually and prices would not update automatically. With this app in shopify, its all a breeze.

Callit Store

Great app to learn and have a business
Learn to market and diverse your business into current situations. Thank you

Albora Online

De momento bien pero tengo poca experiencia. La intencion es a ver como funciona con esta aplicacion

Planet4d

I used this app to promote my business planet4d.myshopify.com it's a right place where wish come true

Corvid Essential

nice app im using it lets see how it work i think it gave me more traffic to my website/..................

Liabatym1

its a very good app and i would recomend it to others. It has increased my sales tremendously.jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116