Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

EDZCOLLECTIONS

So far so good. Hopefully it will streamline everything I’m doing. I’m just starting out of my store and it looks like something I could use.

Hash Out Beauty

I love this app. It has everything you need when searching I think google is the number 1 in the internet business.

magpulcases

Awesome and easy setup. Would recommend highly to anyone considering an online store! I cant wait to explore what I can do to take my store to the next level.

Innocity Solutions Pte Ltd

It is easy to use,And we will recommend to my friend to use.One of the most innovative features for consumers in the new Google Shopping experience is price tracking. Once they’ve found a product they’re interested in, they can hit the Track Price toggle to receive mobile notifications when the item they’re looking at drops in price. Users can opt-in to receive notifications through email, which will also trigger notifications on desktop if they have this enabled in Gmail or their email client of choice.

New Chapter Bookstore

I used this App to set up my campaign and so far so good. I had few challenges setting it up but Support was quick and very helpful. Thank you.

Vague-Creations

I use this app to help me have google shopping items from my store. Thanks I like using this to help my shop, Vaguecreations.com

Uptown Boujee

I used this app to help me set my shop up on google. easy to sync and get rolling. Helps that it uses your gmail information.

Whack Shack SA

It was simple and easy to follow the step by step guide on how to do what is required. I would recommend this to all Shopify store owners it's free and easy.

doggily

Really easy. Just waiting for Google to approve products now which is a little nervewracking but the app was so easy, thank you

Caret - Beyond Technology

Everything need just a click and it's done automatically. It's all amazing and until now i am much satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69