Google Tag Manager

Google Tag Manager

From $29/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
3.7
December 15, 2022

App still not working at all, after several times support trying to fix it. Not recommend to install.

CERTIFI CURE
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 6 days
Virk Investments I, LLC replied December 31, 2022

We're really sorry that it took longer than you would have liked to resolve your issue but this problem is now fixed and if you are happy to reinstall our app we can offer you an extended trial period of 30 days for you to be sure everything is working correctly and an assurance that we will assist with any further issues you may have.
Please let me know if there's anything we can do to help.

Edited January 27, 2019

This app stopped reporting the value of the conversions to Google Analytics a few weeks ago. Developer has told us that they would correct it after asking twice to get it fixed. Will be removing app and finding a different approach.

I can echo the other positive reviews. I have had superb customer service from a few of the Apps we using. This is by far one of the best, attentive providers here.

WELdental
Time spent using app: 3 months
Virk Investments I, LLC replied March 3, 2019

Thanks for the review, sorry we couldn't resolve this issue for you, there are a few combinations of config and checkouts that cause issues but sadly we couldn't get to the bottom of this one, I hope you've found a solution to the problem but we'd love to have you back if you haven't and will do our best to find a solution.