Google Tag Manager by Niddocks

Google Tag Manager by Niddocks

by Niddocks

Google Tag Manager for your store with full Data Layer support

K2xLabs Pet Health

I have to echo some of the other reviewers here - Rob bent over backwards to help install the app, helping with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (installed quite a few tags and triggers), and the Shopify store itself. Great customer service!

Mami Wata - UK DEVELOPMENT

Really great app. Super efficient install and really helpful support. Thoroughly recommend this app.

WELdental

This app stopped reporting the value of the conversions to Google Analytics a few weeks ago. Developer has told us that they would correct it after asking twice to get it fixed. Will be removing app and finding a different approach.

I can echo the other positive reviews. I have had superb customer service from a few of the Apps we using. This is by far one of the best, attentive providers here.

March 3, 2019

Thanks for the review, sorry we couldn't resolve this issue for you, there are a few combinations of config and checkouts that cause issues but sadly we couldn't get to the bottom of this one, I hope you've found a solution to the problem but we'd love to have you back if you haven't and will do our best to find a solution.

Shed Choice

The best support that I have ever experienced on Shopify. Rob is my hero. He saved my store, as the old app that I installed just ruined my theme and tags, and those developers didn't respond at all.

Rob just resolved all my issues, and he supported me in all steps.

Thanks for your great support.

The Silver Line Store

Hands down best support I have received for an app this cheap - I would recommend 100% as the best solution to deal with all your shopify tracking needs.

Rubypeach

Super helpful support went above and beyond just helping me install the app. They also helped with custom coding. This is the best solution for implementing Google Tag Manager on a Shopify store.

Strumf Mall

Great APP! I managed to get rid of the duplicate conversions in adwords and facebook ads. Rob was very fast!

Dk Lifestyles

Its never been this easy to get all my tracking setup perfectly. Rob has been amazing, he responds within minutes at times and nothing is ever too difficult for him. Amazing service, highly recommended. Thanks Rob!

Vanessa Mooney

App does it's supposed to perfectly. But the support is incredible. Adwords can be a very confusing universe, but Niddocks is there to help you navigate it. This app is worth every penny.

Secret Cornwall

Great app and fantastic support as usual - thank you Niddocks!

Previous 1