Google Tag Manager by Niddocks

Google Tag Manager by Niddocks

by Niddocks

Google Tag Manager for your store with full Data Layer support

The Silver Line Store

Hands down best support I have received for an app this cheap - I would recommend 100% as the best solution to deal with all your shopify tracking needs.

Rubypeach

Super helpful support went above and beyond just helping me install the app. They also helped with custom coding. This is the best solution for implementing Google Tag Manager on a Shopify store.

Strumf Mall

Great APP! I managed to get rid of the duplicate conversions in adwords and facebook ads. Rob was very fast!

Dk Lifestyles

Its never been this easy to get all my tracking setup perfectly. Rob has been amazing, he responds within minutes at times and nothing is ever too difficult for him. Amazing service, highly recommended. Thanks Rob!

Vanessa Mooney

App does it's supposed to perfectly. But the support is incredible. Adwords can be a very confusing universe, but Niddocks is there to help you navigate it. This app is worth every penny.

Secret Cornwall

Great app and fantastic support as usual - thank you Niddocks!

Impressed Bag Co 2

This app has singlehandedly solved my biggest frustration with Shopify - the implementation of Google Tag Manager. The app works great, and the service is definitely there to back it up. They are genuinely very nice, helpful people. They set everything up for me, and even went back in after I installed a few tracking codes to make sure everything was working well. A for the product, A+ for support.

Tech Instrumentation

I've never left a 5 star review this quickly. After they set this up for me, my analytics began working beautifully! Now, I just need to find out all the different ways I can utilize the tag manager. I am very impressed with the service and functionality of this app!

The Nodus Collection

Finally, an app which means we can pull accurate source / medium through from ecommerce sales. This finally means we can track our sales and make sure we make the right marketing decisions. Great support too.