Google Tag Manager by Niddocks

Google Tag Manager by Niddocks

by Niddocks

Google Tag Manager for your store with full Data Layer support

K2xLabs Pet Health

I have to echo some of the other reviewers here - Rob bent over backwards to help install the app, helping with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (installed quite a few tags and triggers), and the Shopify store itself. Great customer service!

Mami Wata - UK DEVELOPMENT

Really great app. Super efficient install and really helpful support. Thoroughly recommend this app.

Shed Choice

The best support that I have ever experienced on Shopify. Rob is my hero. He saved my store, as the old app that I installed just ruined my theme and tags, and those developers didn't respond at all.

Rob just resolved all my issues, and he supported me in all steps.

Thanks for your great support.

The Silver Line Store

Hands down best support I have received for an app this cheap - I would recommend 100% as the best solution to deal with all your shopify tracking needs.

Rubypeach

Super helpful support went above and beyond just helping me install the app. They also helped with custom coding. This is the best solution for implementing Google Tag Manager on a Shopify store.

Strumf Mall

Great APP! I managed to get rid of the duplicate conversions in adwords and facebook ads. Rob was very fast!

Dk Lifestyles

Its never been this easy to get all my tracking setup perfectly. Rob has been amazing, he responds within minutes at times and nothing is ever too difficult for him. Amazing service, highly recommended. Thanks Rob!

Vanessa Mooney

App does it's supposed to perfectly. But the support is incredible. Adwords can be a very confusing universe, but Niddocks is there to help you navigate it. This app is worth every penny.

Secret Cornwall

Great app and fantastic support as usual - thank you Niddocks!

Impressed Bag Co 2

This app has singlehandedly solved my biggest frustration with Shopify - the implementation of Google Tag Manager. The app works great, and the service is definitely there to back it up. They are genuinely very nice, helpful people. They set everything up for me, and even went back in after I installed a few tracking codes to make sure everything was working well.

A for the product, A+ for support.

Previous 1