Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

by TAGinstall

Pre-built Data Layer for Google Tag Manager & 60+ tags

jeremykyleart

Absolutely LOVE this app. The Tag installation was as easy as 1,2,3. And Radi's customer service was seriously AMAZING! He was always super patient, and fast to reply and helped me with all my questions. I wish I could give EasyTag 10 stars. THANK YOU! (PS. I cannot wait for "EasyFeed" haha).

FiberFeels

You get a very good app and a great support. We had a conversation over a Zoom call to go over the setup - We did some testing to make sure it is working properly and we scheduled a call for next week.. I would recommend every professional to use Easy Tag. Maya

Doublee_CaDA

Good value for money. Excellent customer service. Everything seems working fine and eventually we got full reports in GA4. COOL!

Freshcut Paper

We found this app to be amazing! It saves hours of coding you would have to do to implement tags into your theme. Radi's customer support is also a 10+ - great app and great support, I can't say enough. Thank you!

Pretavoir

Excellent app and support - thanks to Radi for his expertise in tag manager and shopify to ensure our analytics is working and reporting correctly

INKAPARIS

Works like a charm and the support is great and available for any question ! I already installed the app on 2 of my clients and plan continuing.

Tags 4 Pets

Nous avons installé cette app afin de nous aider à installer les différents TAGS utiles à notre shop.
Ces très facile à utiliser pour les non spécialistes comme nous ! Il suffit d'avoir le bon ID de la plateforme et on le colle dans Easy Tag et hop le tour est joué :-)
Cela permet de gagner bcp de temps mais surtout d'être sur que tout est correctement configuré.
De plus, Radi (le CEO je crois) propose un RDV sur Zoom afin de nous expliquer le fonctionnement mais aussi afin de vérifier que tout est correctement fait. Il a pris la main sur mon ordi afin de faciliter le tout et c'était parfait. Maintenant nous avons tous les TAGS dont nous avons besoin et cela pris moins de 10 minutes!!!!
Le téléphone a duré plus de 30 minutes et j'ai appris bcp de choses.
Je ne peux que recommander cette app.

nano. Die Zahnbürste.

Easy Tag makes using tracking pixels work like a charm in Google Tag Manager. Saves you lots of time. The technical support is very fast to respond if needed at all. Highly recommend this!

Firefly Farm and Mercantile

It installed pretty easy, Radi helped to verify it was loading properly and gave a quick tutorial which was helpful. Highly recommend to folks who want to know what's happening on their webpage without assigning an army of coders.

InfiHome

I was a little bit skeptical about paying $199 (the previous price) without seeing any preview of the App or any of its options. Once installed the setup was pretty straight forward everything was done in approximately 3 clicks. This App simplified my whole GTM setup experience and I am a total noob when it comes to GTM and me being the newbie that I am, I set up some tags incorrectly, so instead of troubleshooting it on my own, I decided to email their support team and see what help they can offer. Within 30 minutes I received an email back from the devs and we scheduled a call, their support team went through the whole setup and fixed my issue but not only that they spent around 1 hour of their time walking me through the features and everything this App can do for you, but I was also impressed with the level of support that was provided and the friendly attitude they had they answered questions beyond the scope of their App support. All in all, I thought the price of $199 was a bit much but come to think of it, this is far cheaper and better compared to the other monthly paid Apps that are asking you to pay approximately $50-100 a month for fractions of the features that this App provides. Don't think twice about buying this App You will be recouping its cost by using it for a few months compared to any App that offers a monthly plan