Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

Pre-built Data Layer for Google Tag Manager & 60+ tags

$149 one-time charge

Tags 4 Pets

Nous avons installé cette app afin de nous aider à installer les différents TAGS utiles à notre shop.
Ces très facile à utiliser pour les non spécialistes comme nous ! Il suffit d'avoir le bon ID de la plateforme et on le colle dans Easy Tag et hop le tour est joué :-)
Cela permet de gagner bcp de temps mais surtout d'être sur que tout est correctement configuré.
De plus, Radi (le CEO je crois) propose un RDV sur Zoom afin de nous expliquer le fonctionnement mais aussi afin de vérifier que tout est correctement fait. Il a pris la main sur mon ordi afin de faciliter le tout et c'était parfait. Maintenant nous avons tous les TAGS dont nous avons besoin et cela pris moins de 10 minutes!!!!
Le téléphone a duré plus de 30 minutes et j'ai appris bcp de choses.
Je ne peux que recommander cette app.

nano. Die Zahnbürste.

Easy Tag makes using tracking pixels work like a charm in Google Tag Manager. Saves you lots of time. The technical support is very fast to respond if needed at all. Highly recommend this!

Firefly Farm and Mercantile

It installed pretty easy, Radi helped to verify it was loading properly and gave a quick tutorial which was helpful. Highly recommend to folks who want to know what's happening on their webpage without assigning an army of coders.

InfiHome

I was a little bit skeptical about paying $199 (the previous price) without seeing any preview of the App or any of its options. Once installed the setup was pretty straight forward everything was done in approximately 3 clicks. This App simplified my whole GTM setup experience and I am a total noob when it comes to GTM and me being the newbie that I am, I set up some tags incorrectly, so instead of troubleshooting it on my own, I decided to email their support team and see what help they can offer. Within 30 minutes I received an email back from the devs and we scheduled a call, their support team went through the whole setup and fixed my issue but not only that they spent around 1 hour of their time walking me through the features and everything this App can do for you, but I was also impressed with the level of support that was provided and the friendly attitude they had they answered questions beyond the scope of their App support. All in all, I thought the price of $199 was a bit much but come to think of it, this is far cheaper and better compared to the other monthly paid Apps that are asking you to pay approximately $50-100 a month for fractions of the features that this App provides. Don't think twice about buying this App You will be recouping its cost by using it for a few months compared to any App that offers a monthly plan

boss-affair.com

VOTO 100! Super App e super assistenza!
La migliore esperienza finora!
Dovrebbero prendere tutti esempio da lui!

Pet Standards

This app not only makes installing Google Tag Manager simple, but it also offers granular triggers and variables that will enable you to perform advanced behavioral driven marketing. On top of that, the support is amazing!

100 Miles Per Hour

This is a fantastic tool for tag management and super simple to use. There is a ton of additional value with variables and custom triggers that make using GTM way simpler and more robust. Customer service experience is excellent as well. Very patient, answers all questions and is very thorough. Highly recommended tool and a must have for anyone looking to use GTM.

ShopRockNRoll

The app is really awesome and easy to install and i used and experience is very good. The Owner Radi is very helpful and always ready to help.

BWS Printing Supplies

I needed this app to help me setup conversion tracking and remarketing tags. Radi was incredibly responsive and helpful. The customer experience and service is top-notch.

Vallerion

Very user-friendly application, easy to set up. Clean and simple. I had a special problem with GTM and the support immediately advised me within 10 minutes through Zoom how to solve the error and set the Easy Tag correctly. I highly recommend, it works beautifully. This application deserves more than 5 stars.