Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

Pre-built Data Layer for Google Tag Manager & 60+ tags

$149 one-time charge

ShopRockNRoll

The app is really awesome and easy to install and i used and experience is very good. The Owner Radi is very helpful and always ready to help.

BWS Printing Supplies

I needed this app to help me setup conversion tracking and remarketing tags. Radi was incredibly responsive and helpful. The customer experience and service is top-notch.

Vallerion

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very user-friendly application, easy to set up. Clean and simple. I had a special problem with GTM and the support immediately advised me within 10 minutes through Zoom how to solve the error and set the Easy Tag correctly. I highly recommend, it works beautifully. This application deserves more than 5 stars.

OriginalKettlebell.com

I needed to get my data layer and tags set up correctly, i started looking on upwork but finally found this app, super pleased as it saved me a lot of money and time. Super simple to set up and install. I reached out to the team and Radi was excellent and tested everything for me. Top job Easy Tag

1 2 3 4 6 Next