Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

Easy Tag ‑ GTM & Data Layer

by TAGinstall

Pre-built Data Layer for Google Tag Manager & 60+ tags

air-medi

Absolutly great experience! Great support! Great app! Recommand it for everyone who needs to implement tracking.

Calgee

Radi was amazing and super helpful in getting us set up and configuring additional tags. He went above and beyond. The app was very easy to use. It's a simple setup process and you can configure some common preset templates in one click. If you run into any issues, they will help you.

Dr. Wolff Official Store (Singapore)

Great app and great support!
I had a small parameter problem ; they answered my support email in less than a few hours, arranged an appointment for a day later and solved it with me in less than 20 min. They were really professional as they could explained me in details why I did not properly setup my tags. They even had a check on the others tags to see if the rest works properly.
New features are also coming soon so the price of this extension worth every penny. Definitely recommended for anyone setting up tags on Shopify!

2Tech Norge

Tacking with shopify has just been so buggy, until Radi help med set it up the right way with google tag manager. Now all data is shown the right way and my remarketing kick ass! This app is worth a lot for me! Check it out on www.2tech.no

Ribatex.se

The app do just what it should. It just works. GTM should be default in Shopify, but since it is not, this really is the best solution. The best part is Radi (the app owner) who did a lot of great work to get the best out of the app! Thanks for all the help!

Mashii

Best support. If you need to manage a lot of Tags this is the app. Saved us many days or work. The support team kept helping us until we finalized all configuration. Highly recommend it.

HelloMida

This app is super, time-saving, worth the money, best supporter I ever met.
Thank you so much for your help! You are my savior! He cared so much about all the events on my website :)

MasterTalks

Thanks Radi, He is very patient and help me a lot. Although I am Chinese and the language of my website is also Chinese, he still find many ways to help. And we finally solve the problem. I also think it's a good product.

jeremykyleart

Absolutely LOVE this app. The Tag installation was as easy as 1,2,3. And Radi's customer service was seriously AMAZING! He was always super patient, and fast to reply and helped me with all my questions. I wish I could give EasyTag 10 stars. THANK YOU! (PS. I cannot wait for "EasyFeed" haha).

FiberFeels

You get a very good app and a great support. We had a conversation over a Zoom call to go over the setup - We did some testing to make sure it is working properly and we scheduled a call for next week.. I would recommend every professional to use Easy Tag. Maya

Previous 1 3