Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Daisy Park

I wanted this app to help get more Google reviews. Unfortunately my knowledge of adding code is non existent. I tried to follow the advice but found it a little difficult to know what to do. After contacting support it was sorted and now we just have to wait and see how it works. But all very helpful.
I just found the instructions a little difficult to understand but that could be to do with my lack of coding knowledge. Thanks. I’ll review it again and let you know how we get on.

PlashLights

Great and Quick Customer Service! App works great and integration is flawless. Highly recommended for all small business owners.

Sleepquiet Nasal Strips

We have been looking for an easy way to add a Google Review Rating to our online business (SleepQuiet Nasal Strips) for some time without any success. Doing it ourselves was just too complicated.
Adding this APP has been quite simple and the one step where I stumbled the customer service was immediate and excellent.
Google Ratings are critical and this APP is a great way to get there..

Mariner underwear

Works perfectly! Easy to set up and never any problems or issues. And the custumer service is 10 stars: fast and friendly.

Mpire Men

Amazing! Setting up Google Customer Reviews is essential to grow your e-commerce business and gain much needed Social Proof. The code can be really tricky and Google does not make it very easy. This App is a lifesaver! Fast with immediate support, should you need it. Essential to ALL Shopify stores!

Succulents Box

Great customer service
Fast support when I have an issue of disconnecting
I think this is a great app if you want to have Google Reviews

Lauren Moshi llc

Great App.

Fast response to any and all questions.

Simple setup.

Haven't had a single issue.

Highly recommend

Cosmetics Online IE

Good app, v helpful! Eazy to contact and work with ..................................................................................

Oemusedautoparts1.com

Great app and great support. Team is helpful and was able to respond to my request right away. App is easy to install.

Asfvlt

Great service and customer support. Useful if you're not familiar with Google Reviews and like a quick and easy fix to set it up.