Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

D2moto

Best app so far.... got our Google Trusted Store approved in few weeks. Highly Recommend!!!

Rosesteacupstest

Fantastic and easy... definitely the app your store needs! Great customer service. Walked us through the process with ease.

Chomps

Wow, best app we've bought so far! Already have 30 five-star reviews on our store and it's only been a couple weeks since Google approved us as a Trusted Store. We highly recommend it!

UPDATE: it's been roughly 2 years since we activated this app and we've had hundreds of great reviews and we can attribute substantial incremental revenue and an increase in CTR and conversions. Amit is always on the ball to provide amazing customer service as well.

Thanks Amit!

Nestbedding

Buy. This. App!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend, great company great results.

Mapworld

This is a must have app for every Shopify store, as it is the only way I have come across to become a Google Trusted Store without upgrading to a Shopify Plus plan, which is an expensive alternative.

I cannot speak highly enough of Amit and his team, as not only was the implementation of the app effortless but Amit personally communicated with Google on our behalf to address any issues. This is some of the best service I have ever encountered from a Shopify app.

Thank you very much!

Locobeauty

We are very happy with this app integration. Instruction was very easy to follow. I thought it's almost impossible to get trusted store badge on a Shopify store, but Simp made it happen. I highly recommend this app.

Mister Sfc

Got my badge with the help from this app! Check it out here www.mrsfc.com.mrsfc.com and their customer service is top notch! Thanks!

Wiperpacks

Pretty good. Works as advertised. Support is nearly perfect, not quite 100% perfect, but much better than 95% of most technical support. Instructions on how to implement were very clear and took less time than I thought it would. We initially were denied our Google Trusted Store due to not meeting the required volume, but were given a 30 day extension from Google and were awarded our Google Trusted Store badge shortly after the 30 day extension.

Special Fx

Truly amazing customer service. I emailed on a Saturday afternoon and within 10 minutes I had all my problems fix.

Highly recommend, and it is worthwhile putting your money with someone who works hard.

Thank you very much!

Oneprodbackend

We are using the Simp Google Trusted Store app on a client site successfully and it works well for our users.

The best thing is Amits support, as he was very accommodating during the setup process and also now after one month in production.

Thanks Amit!