Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

I MISS SHU

Best support ever! As I have zero knowledge about IT but Milan gives 100% support and solve all the problems. Thank you so much!

Icelandic Horse

Very fast and helpful service form Simprosys. Further comments are possible after getting a few Google reviews.

Soko & Co

We installed the app and had an issue getting the code to work. Sent an email off to Support and within an hour we had a reply.
The team fixed our issue straight away which was brilliant.
The one-off charge is also a MUCH better deal than some other apps out there that charge a monthly rate.
Thanks so much guys!

techtraders

Works Perfect. Good customer service. Will consider this company for future. Fast response time. Thank you.

Access World

This is a fantastic app that helps take the confusion out of setting up Google Customer Reviews. The one time (not recurring) fee is affordable. I have used this on two stores and am very happy with the app.

Photo Savings

So far so good. Waiting for the reviews to start rolling in. Amit and Symprosys are helpful and responsive as always on this app as well as the many others that we use them for

Mirefaccion.com.mx

Great customer service, they are very quick to answer questions and resolve problems with the integration. The application works very well.

Daisy Park

I wanted this app to help get more Google reviews. Unfortunately my knowledge of adding code is non existent. I tried to follow the advice but found it a little difficult to know what to do. After contacting support it was sorted and now we just have to wait and see how it works. But all very helpful.
I just found the instructions a little difficult to understand but that could be to do with my lack of coding knowledge. Thanks. I’ll review it again and let you know how we get on.

PlashLights

Great and Quick Customer Service! App works great and integration is flawless. Highly recommended for all small business owners.

Sleepquiet Nasal Strips

We have been looking for an easy way to add a Google Review Rating to our online business (SleepQuiet Nasal Strips) for some time without any success. Doing it ourselves was just too complicated.
Adding this APP has been quite simple and the one step where I stumbled the customer service was immediate and excellent.
Google Ratings are critical and this APP is a great way to get there..