Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Your Vintage Department Store

Milan is fast and friendly. Very courteous, very prompt with replies and things to be done. All you could ask for.

Anotherway NZ

Customer service is great - I thought I had an issue with the app not working properly but it turned out it was. My request for support was replied to in good time and they addressed my issue thoroughly. Great service. Thanks!

Western Soul®

Integration was easy and didn't take long at all. I'm not at all techie but it was easy to copy and paste the small amount of code. Now just waiting for 100 reviews to turn on the badge. I have other apps by Simprosys InfoMedia and customer service is always great. They respond fast so questions are answered very quickly and needs are taken care of right away.

Destigmatizeweed

I used the app to help with my social proof so that users are able to see/ write my reviews. The support team was outstanding. Now i just have to wait to get 100 reviews or more.

Winerie

We have been using this app for a long time. Always excellent in functionality and support! Great App!!!

POPULAR CLOTHING BRANDS

Garbage, does not load products from shopify to walmart properly. Lots of issues. Customer service pretends they do not understand what you are talking about. Overall buggy and bad software, not worht it.

October 8, 2019

It seems you wanted to write this review about another app. Our app's is for Google Customer Reviews program only and not anything related to Walmart.

Can you please check for which you wished to write this review?

Italian Food Online Store

Customer Service super active, quick and polite. The app is awesome and it fit all our needs. We Suggest you!

Organic Aromas

This is a very good app. Its very convenient and useful. Also, I found that the support staff are quick and excellent.

CKS Performance

I have used Simprosys for several of our requirements for our business and have always found their service prompt and friendly.

Pit-a-Pats.com

great service , there is update and i tried to update the code, but not worked, but as soon as i contacted, the customer service replied right away and installed correctly and fixed the issue. great service and great app, highly recommended