Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Succulents Box

Great customer service
Fast support when I have an issue of disconnecting
I think this is a great app if you want to have Google Reviews

Lauren Moshi llc

Great App.

Fast response to any and all questions.

Simple setup.

Haven't had a single issue.

Highly recommend

Cosmetics Online IE

Good app, v helpful! Eazy to contact and work with ..................................................................................

Oemusedautoparts1.com

Great app and great support. Team is helpful and was able to respond to my request right away. App is easy to install.

Asfvlt

Great service and customer support. Useful if you're not familiar with Google Reviews and like a quick and easy fix to set it up.

LaLe Living

Great App which does what it meant to do. Also very good support from Supert Team which helped us out very fast. Thanks again.

Curry People

One of those days :( This app is not useful unless you know exactly how to set up a google merchant center. Once you have done that, the script that you need is provided by merchant center. So, after I worked through all of that, I felt scammed. I paid 25$ upfront and than ended up using the script. If you are working through merchant center and google reviews integration
Set up google merchants account(open and link account to shopify) -> I used a app the set up google merchant center feed (it is shopify free app) -> then go Merchant Center -> Customer Reviews(on the left) -> Program setup -> You can probably get shopify support to help you modify the script, it could change overtime but the script below works right now -> copy and paste the modified script into shopify -> setting -> checkout -> additional script.

Earpeace1

The app is great, it works perfectly, no issues at all. What separates this app from others is the level of service that Amit provides. He us SUPER responsive and always very keen to help. He goes WAY beyond in assisting his clients - he should be charging 5x for his services, but this is why you see so many positive reviews for his work. There are far too few people like Amit in business today, so as far as we're concerned he has a client for life. Thanks for a great product and an even better service-minded approach to your business!

Gosport Nz

Great App and very helpful for our shop!

Xune

Bottom line is that this app doesn't work for me, and I have given the developer over 25 days to fix it.

Google Merchant Centre has not shown any survey's offered or opted into, since January 2018.

I gave the developer the chance to fix it (on the 20th March), he asked for store access finally on 25h March. He asked for Google Merchant Centre access on the 27th March, and I chased for a response on 29th March.

Now finally on the 16th April, I have given up waiting and removed his access to Google Merchant Centre. No additional updates, no response, no request for more time, no solutions, still no fix.

Interestingly enough, after checking another app I have installed by this same developer, the Bing Feed app also shows no clicks in the dashboard after being installed in February. It's a shame as I had high hopes for these two apps :(