Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Pedchem

I have had this app for 2weeks. The customer is ask if they will accept a google review. The request for review is never sent to the customer. My web team has made repeated request for assistance and guidance. The support team tells my web team it takes about a week for the review to be sent. It’s been 2 weeks and none of my customers have received any request for review. I have 500 products on my site. I do 250K a year on Shopify. Thank God they only took me for 25 dollars
UPDATE: As of Mach 6 2014. I have received 2 reviews in the last 3 days I personally had 6 family members that went onto my site and bought a mouse trap each. All 6 requested reviews at checkout. All were done on the same day.
I have move from one star to two start based on the fact that I can confirm that 6 opted in for review and only 2 received them

Decor And More Store

Not easy to install if you don't know anything about coding... in the end the app support team logged in from our website and were very helpful in doing it for us.
Now just to wait to see if it's working or not :-)

Square Up Fashions

Needed to get some google review for my business and I found out I could do the google opt in, couldn’t figure it out on my own, I think the low one time fee is well worth what I’ll get out of it!
Thanks for making this app!
Install was super easy and quick.
Good, quick customer support!

Btrdirect

Really easy to set up using the info Amit provides. We had two sites sorted within 10 minutes. As always with his apps Amit is always on hand to help if required

Galaxydeals

Great app, super easy to install. You can add South Africa to the list. Google Customer Reviews is now available in South Africa.

Bijouxbela

Super easy to set up with clear instructions, done in minutes. Placed a test order, seems to be working well. I highly recommend this app and you can't beat the price. I didn't even need to ask for support! Thank you for the well-designed app!

Easyoneasyoffproducts

Installation of this app for my Shopify store was easy however I had a few issues. Amit offered to have a Skype call and patiently worked through setup until all problems were resolved.
It is early days but this app seems to be working perfectly.

Gtmdingo

great app, does the trick but most of all the support is amazing always there to help.

Premierh2o

This app is well worth the money! Customers trust it stores backed by Google so this helps. But the best part is the support you receive from the developer. We lost our badge and they got on a call with us and worked through the process to resolve the issue quickly. They made sure it was up and working before we were done. Support like this is what makes Great Tools even Better!

Bodycandy 2

Highly Responsive Fantastic Support - Got things up and running in minutes. Highly Recommend!!!