Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Great Bay Home

Great app, and the team is quick to respond along with helpful in getting all the code installed so no coding experience is required.

E-Watts

Perfect service, before use this app i tried to make my own code but unfortunatly shopify have changed his liquid code, the team help me with that and know work smooth

La Gent

Great Service. I like this company because it has "human" service. People respond to your emails in a timely fashion and they ensure they deliver.

Elwood 101

I used this app to gain more Google Reviews onto my website.
We have had many really nice sent via e-mail and I'm hoping this new app will work wonders.
The guys there , Milan and Hemant were great and took over installation with a minimum of fuss. Will get it it 5 stars based on their service....the results are unknown as yet as it's just installed ...so fingers crossed.

Domestify

This app is very easy to use and has great features. The support from this team is awesome, I love working with all their apps.

woot & hammy

Great app and great customer service. They worked with me on customizing the app for the look of my site. Love it!!

National Gun Trusts

Great customer service and responsive tech support. Shopify made a change to the liquid code and they emailed us a new fix.

Little Whispers

Fast customer service, very helpful, would recommend :) I emailed and they put our code right straight away. Five Stars from us.

Butik No8

Nice and fast customer service. They helped me with the coding. And now it is working perfect. 5 stars from us!

Universal Textiles Outlet

Well worth the money. They will even log into Google Merchant Center and then Shopify to do it for you if you are struggling. They helped with troubleshooting and even the advanced features of the tracking code.