Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Direct Suspensions

Helpful and quick customer service to get me up and running on the site. Very happy with the app performance!

Legends Football Shirts

The app works great, and the support team helped set everything up for us which was great.

We would highly recommend!

Sensory Owl

Very good communication and help at every level. They have helped me with something I made myself but shouldn't. Milan Vaghela has removed even tho this was not his problem. Thank you.
www.sensoryowl.co.uk

Paris Truck Co

We just installed the app on 3 different websites and received immediate technical support during the process. Thanks guys!

EIGSHOW Beauty

Incredibly quick service and really helpful with integrating into my store. I highly recommend for adding google reviews

Licence To Quilt

Amazing service, Bijal was very good and patient with me. I strongly recommend this app! Fast, easy and very professional.

The Hippie House

Easy app - runs smoothly. Bijal has also provided exceptional support for this and his other apps. Highly recommend!

Kentaur Australia

Used to start getting Google reviews on our store. Great customer service with the install, and any other questions we had!

Elevated Faith

Super quality product along with amazing customer service. I couldn't recommend this app enough, very simple to set up and functions perfectly with my store.

Ruby Group

I used this to help set up google reviews for our store. App developers couldn't have been more helpful on this app and others. Huge thank you to the team and would recommend to anyone.