Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Chic Teak

App was very easy to install and set up. Support was also prompt and helpful.

Kam Snaps

WORTH IT! I had been wanting to implement Google Customer Reviews but didn't really know how to do it myself. This app made it so easy!

I've had it for about 3 months.

Do note: the badge doesn't show up on organic google searches. Only if you have a sponsored ad (which we don't). So it's kind of useless as far as searches go for us.

Also note: the badge doesn't currently show up on mobile devices. I think this is more of a Google thing rather than specific to this app.

Also: it takes about a week for the reviews to sync to Google. So you may have received a review on 1-1, according to the app, yet it may not show up on your badge until around 1-10.

Best of all is that the customer service has been excellent. Amit has responded to all questions within a day. Highly recommend.

Square Up Fashions

Needed to get some google review for my business and I found out I could do the google opt in, couldn’t figure it out on my own, I think the low one time fee is well worth what I’ll get out of it!
Thanks for making this app!
Install was super easy and quick.
Good, quick customer support!

Btrdirect

Really easy to set up using the info Amit provides. We had two sites sorted within 10 minutes. As always with his apps Amit is always on hand to help if required

Galaxydeals

Great app, super easy to install. You can add South Africa to the list. Google Customer Reviews is now available in South Africa.

Bijouxbela

Super easy to set up with clear instructions, done in minutes. Placed a test order, seems to be working well. I highly recommend this app and you can't beat the price. I didn't even need to ask for support! Thank you for the well-designed app!

Easyoneasyoffproducts

Installation of this app for my Shopify store was easy however I had a few issues. Amit offered to have a Skype call and patiently worked through setup until all problems were resolved.
It is early days but this app seems to be working perfectly.

Gtmdingo

great app, does the trick but most of all the support is amazing always there to help.

Premierh2o

This app is well worth the money! Customers trust it stores backed by Google so this helps. But the best part is the support you receive from the developer. We lost our badge and they got on a call with us and worked through the process to resolve the issue quickly. They made sure it was up and working before we were done. Support like this is what makes Great Tools even Better!