Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 januari 2024

Am tech illiterate. Have emailed them 4-5 times since downloading this very straightforward app to ask (in hindsight) very straightforward questions. They responded quickly and kindly every single time. Great app and service. We recommend!!

EggCartons.Com
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
29 december 2023

Very useful app and very helpful customer service. All around happy with the purchase

Flagman of America
18 dagar användning av appen
2 januari 2024

I could not get it to work following the simple instructions. I tried everything. After reaching out to support they were able to fix the problem right away.

SINKO GAME
3 dagar användning av appen
21 november 2023

Had a wonderful experience working with Milan Vaghela. All of our questions and concerns were addressed 10/10 would recommend!

Flourish Presets
5 månader användning av appen
5 januari 2024

Good support. Helped me with my questions about the setup

SmartphonesPLUS
16 dagar användning av appen
30 november 2023

Super Easy and great support

Swadesii
6 månader användning av appen
10 oktober 2023

Code worked, their support text was useful in letting us know that email addresses associated with the store may not show the survey. We installed it outside Indian office hours, so never actually received support.

Vivid Workwear
Australien
5 dagar användning av appen
9 november 2023

I reached out to the team and they promptly responded & helped install the Google Customer Reviews Pop-up. Very Quick and Easy Process. Excellent Customer Service! Highly Recommended. Thank you!

West Frames
USA
En dag användning av appen
16 januari 2024

EXCELLENT SUPPORT AS ALWAYS

EUROBABYLON
Italien
3 dagar användning av appen
21 november 2023

Great product and great customer service.

Best Planet
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen