Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

ProSonas LiveBooster A/S

GREAT customer service !! We had problems understanding the app setup process and Amit helped us very fast!

The Dream Wedding Store

Customer Service is great, they helped me to set up the APP and their response was at the same time!! I highly recommend, Thank you for your service!

dogparentsonline.com

Great app I love it and definitely worth the 25.00
dollar charge. I am sure this will more than pay for itself.

GILI Sports

Great customer service and an easy install. Highly recommend these guys and their apps! I've contacted support numerous times - they were always prompt and never got frustrated. The support is what pushed me over the edge to rate Simprosys 5 stars.

Flowers.ie

Outstanding service from these guys, I have had two issues (my settings) and they have responded within a few minutes and fixed each time, model for excellent customer service.

Lee Display

Super easy integration and the staff is really helpful to work with. They answer any and all questions you have. This is a no-brainer add-on you need for an e-commerce business that doesn't have a fulltime web developer.

Waagen-Schmitt GmbH

Great support, the app does what it is supposed to do and saves some hassle if you don't want to spend to much time in the code yourself.

Jitsu Armor

5 stars hands down.
Unlike other apps, this is a one time fee. I thought I followed the instructions but couldn't get it to work.
Emailed support and they logged it and fixed it for me within 15 mins from emailing them.
This would best the $25 I ever spent on an app.

I MISS SHU

Best support ever! As I have zero knowledge about IT but Milan gives 100% support and solve all the problems. Thank you so much!

Icelandic Horse

Very fast and helpful service form Simprosys. Further comments are possible after getting a few Google reviews.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11