Google Customer Reviews

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

$25 one-time charge

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

The level of service provided by the developers of this app is fantastic. I had issues with the installation process, and they helped me with everything I needed. Highly recommend this app to all stores looking to become a Google Trusted Store.

Lizzyjames

Time spent using app About 6 years

solid app and very responsive customer service. I would definitely recommend!

Ammobot Test

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app did a great job walking me through all the steps needed to get my store ready for validation.

Vanillabikes

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Good communication throughout the process and technically simple to implement.
Well worth installing if you wish to have the Google certified badge appear on your website and in the Google shopping results.

Tiesncuffs

Location Australia

Perfect integration and excellent support - works well in checkout. Can wait for my trusted badge this is so exciting..

Shopatdean

We were pleased that we were finally able to get our Google Trusted Store setup with this app. Amit was helpful and solved a placement issue immediately. We highly recommend the Simp Google Trusted Store app.

Casinosupply

Extremely helpful customer service! Had a minor problem just after installation, but it was addressed quickly. Works great!

Ramjet

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app delivers on its promises. We went live as a Google Trusted Store not too long ago and I'm sure it will pay off with higher clickthru and so on. Amit was very responsive via Skype and solved whatever problems we had in the process. Definitely recommend him! -Steve

Ccprep

Great Support. Helped in installation and answer all our questions.

D2moto

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best app so far.... got our Google Trusted Store approved in few weeks. Highly Recommend!!!