Google Customer Reviews

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

$25 one-time charge

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Chomps

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Wow, best app we've bought so far! Already have 30 five-star reviews on our store and it's only been a couple weeks since Google approved us as a Trusted Store. We highly recommend it!

UPDATE: it's been roughly 2 years since we activated this app and we've had hundreds of great reviews and we can attribute substantial incremental revenue and an increase in CTR and conversions. Amit is always on the ball to provide amazing customer service as well.

Thanks Amit!

Nestbedding

Time spent using app About 1 year

Buy. This. App!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend, great company great results.

Mapworld

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 5 years

I cannot speak highly enough of the team at Simprosys, whenever I have encountered a technical problem with Google Customer Reviews it has always been resolved quickly and professionally. Amit and his team are a pleasure to deal with and are the gold standard for a Shopify app.

Locobeauty

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We are very happy with this app integration. Instruction was very easy to follow. I thought it's almost impossible to get trusted store badge on a Shopify store, but Simp made it happen. I highly recommend this app.

Mister Sfc

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Got my badge with the help from this app! Check it out here www.mrsfc.com.mrsfc.com and their customer service is top notch! Thanks!

Wiperpacks

Pretty good. Works as advertised. Support is nearly perfect, not quite 100% perfect, but much better than 95% of most technical support. Instructions on how to implement were very clear and took less time than I thought it would. We initially were denied our Google Trusted Store due to not meeting the required volume, but were given a 30 day extension from Google and were awarded our Google Trusted Store badge shortly after the 30 day extension.

Special Fx

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Truly amazing customer service. I emailed on a Saturday afternoon and within 10 minutes I had all my problems fix.

Highly recommend, and it is worthwhile putting your money with someone who works hard.

Thank you very much!

Oneprodbackend

Location Germany

We are using the Simp Google Trusted Store app on a client site successfully and it works well for our users.

The best thing is Amits support, as he was very accommodating during the setup process and also now after one month in production.

Thanks Amit!

Biltongtogo

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 6 years

We are very happy with this app integration and the customer service given.
The Google Trusted Store badge is a very useful way to give trust and integrity to your store (of course only if your store actually gives good customer service, like ours does).

Bariatricpal

Amit was uber helpful in getting us set up. I highly recommend this app if you're looking to become a Google Trusted Store.