Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Oemusedautoparts1.com

Great app and great support. Team is helpful and was able to respond to my request right away. App is easy to install.

Asfvlt

Great service and customer support. Useful if you're not familiar with Google Reviews and like a quick and easy fix to set it up.

LaLe Living

Great App which does what it meant to do. Also very good support from Supert Team which helped us out very fast. Thanks again.

Earpeace1

The app is great, it works perfectly, no issues at all. What separates this app from others is the level of service that Amit provides. He us SUPER responsive and always very keen to help. He goes WAY beyond in assisting his clients - he should be charging 5x for his services, but this is why you see so many positive reviews for his work. There are far too few people like Amit in business today, so as far as we're concerned he has a client for life. Thanks for a great product and an even better service-minded approach to your business!

Gosport Nz

Great App and very helpful for our shop!

Absurd Ink

This app was a breeze to set up! Had Google Customer Reviews up and running in just a couple of minutes after installing the app.

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Chic Teak

App was very easy to install and set up. Support was also prompt and helpful.

Kam Snaps

WORTH IT! I had been wanting to implement Google Customer Reviews but didn't really know how to do it myself. This app made it so easy!

I've had it for about 3 months.

Do note: the badge doesn't show up on organic google searches. Only if you have a sponsored ad (which we don't). So it's kind of useless as far as searches go for us.

Also note: the badge doesn't currently show up on mobile devices. I think this is more of a Google thing rather than specific to this app.

Also: it takes about a week for the reviews to sync to Google. So you may have received a review on 1-1, according to the app, yet it may not show up on your badge until around 1-10.

Best of all is that the customer service has been excellent. Amit has responded to all questions within a day. Highly recommend.

Square Up Fashions

Needed to get some google review for my business and I found out I could do the google opt in, couldn’t figure it out on my own, I think the low one time fee is well worth what I’ll get out of it!
Thanks for making this app!
Install was super easy and quick.
Good, quick customer support!