Google Customer Reviews

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

$25 one-time charge

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Unique Kitchens & Bathrooms

This app is exactly what I've been looking for. After months of struggling to integrate the google reviews opt in this app did it in one simple go. Really quick to respond when I needed them, thanks for making life easier :)

Beauty Store Online

Milan was really helpful, did follow up and gave us lots of content and advice on resolving our issue. Many thanks!

BK Variety Market

I just added this app to my store and requested assistance to ensure I didn't have anything set incorrectly. The speed and kindness of the support was awesome! I am sure that the $25 fee is going to bring much more value than it costs over time!

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

This app works great and was up and running very fast. I had questions about the setup and their team responded very quickly. I really appreciate their super customer service.

Style n Craft

I have installed this app to get Google Seller Ratings. The installation was simple and straightforward. Milan was the support agent who walked me through the process. Now I have to wait till 100 reviews are collected to be able to turn the badge on so as to show the ratings. There is also no way to know when the ratings will reach 100. One has to keep checking. Both these points are pretty weird on part of Google.

UV-Blocker

I installed this APP to get more Google Reviews and the Support Staff were very helpful and responded fast. Thanks Guys!

OLIVIA ROCCO

Really great support from the team, responsive to messages. The app was easy to set up and is working well.

Reindeer Leather

Amazing app as it help me alot in getting reviews for google, very easy to integrate and customer service is top notch, I recommend this app.

Off Road Tents

As aleays, the best customer service ever! Love the app, works great, and these guys are very, very helpful.

שיאננדה

thanks for adding hebrew as a aditional language very fast and help me alot and i would really recommend on this app