Google Customer Reviews

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

$25 one-time charge

Paris Truck Co

We just installed the app on 3 different websites and received immediate technical support during the process. Thanks guys!

EIGSHOW Beauty

Incredibly quick service and really helpful with integrating into my store. I highly recommend for adding google reviews

Licence To Quilt

Amazing service, Bijal was very good and patient with me. I strongly recommend this app! Fast, easy and very professional.

The Hippie House

Easy app - runs smoothly. Bijal has also provided exceptional support for this and his other apps. Highly recommend! Update - I needed further customization and Milan offered fast and excellent support as well as implementing what we needed. Could not recommend more!

Kentaur Australia

Used to start getting Google reviews on our store. Great customer service with the install, and any other questions we had!

Elevated Faith

Super quality product along with amazing customer service. I couldn't recommend this app enough, very simple to set up and functions perfectly with my store.

Ruby Group

I used this to help set up google reviews for our store. App developers couldn't have been more helpful on this app and others. Huge thank you to the team and would recommend to anyone.

Bs Electric Goodies

Great customer service, always happy to help and setup the app itself!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enterprise Resale

Very quick to respond to my questions. App is working great! Thank you to Google Customer Reviews!!

US Citrus

Excellent, fast and efficient customer support. They are very competent.
I would highly recommend for any small business.