Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Shopatdean

We were pleased that we were finally able to get our Google Trusted Store setup with this app. Amit was helpful and solved a placement issue immediately. We highly recommend the Simp Google Trusted Store app.

Casinosupply

Extremely helpful customer service! Had a minor problem just after installation, but it was addressed quickly. Works great!

Ramjet

This app delivers on its promises. We went live as a Google Trusted Store not too long ago and I'm sure it will pay off with higher clickthru and so on. Amit was very responsive via Skype and solved whatever problems we had in the process. Definitely recommend him! -Steve

Ccprep

Great Support. Helped in installation and answer all our questions.

D2moto

Best app so far.... got our Google Trusted Store approved in few weeks. Highly Recommend!!!

Rosesteacupstest

Fantastic and easy... definitely the app your store needs! Great customer service. Walked us through the process with ease.

Chomps

Wow, best app we've bought so far! Already have 30 five-star reviews on our store and it's only been a couple weeks since Google approved us as a Trusted Store. We highly recommend it!

UPDATE: it's been roughly 2 years since we activated this app and we've had hundreds of great reviews and we can attribute substantial incremental revenue and an increase in CTR and conversions. Amit is always on the ball to provide amazing customer service as well.

Thanks Amit!

Nestbedding

Buy. This. App!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend, great company great results.

Mapworld

This is a must have app for every Shopify store, as it is the only way I have come across to become a Google Trusted Store without upgrading to a Shopify Plus plan, which is an expensive alternative.

I cannot speak highly enough of Amit and his team, as not only was the implementation of the app effortless but Amit personally communicated with Google on our behalf to address any issues. This is some of the best service I have ever encountered from a Shopify app.

Thank you very much!

Locobeauty

We are very happy with this app integration. Instruction was very easy to follow. I thought it's almost impossible to get trusted store badge on a Shopify store, but Simp made it happen. I highly recommend this app.