Google Customer Reviews

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

$25 one-time charge

TestYourWill

Great service and support. Lately, I had an issue with Google Merchant and asked for help.
The team gave me a quick response to this problem and helped by fixing it for me.
Many thanks for that!

Property for under 40s

This is a good app. The support service in particular is really good. Very responsive and helpful. Would recommend

Goodwin Smith

Great app. Communication was excellent from the team. Set up was very quick. Would definitely recommend. Having reviews will definitely help sell through and it's even more beneficial being on Google.

COCO GMBH

I was long searching for this no longer pay expensive fees to trusted shops and all this rating platforms who will only keep my ratings if i pay the fees. even the free support who helped me to install the app in our shop was great. i recommend this app.

The Streaming Guys

Super easy and fast to install this app and be up and running. The support was also amazing - super fast. Thanks!

WoodenToys.com

Once again the support at Simprosys is great. There apps work great and the guys are every helpful. Highly recommended.

celltechmobilerepairs

Essential for an ecom store - and as always Symprosis are the go to experts. They always present with a positive can-do attitude, and will get back to you in a fast professional manner.
Excellent work guys - we are very grateful to you! :)

Your Vintage Department Store

Milan is fast and friendly. Very courteous, very prompt with replies and things to be done. All you could ask for.

Anotherway NZ

Customer service is great - I thought I had an issue with the app not working properly but it turned out it was. My request for support was replied to in good time and they addressed my issue thoroughly. Great service. Thanks!

Western Soul®

Integration was easy and didn't take long at all. I'm not at all techie but it was easy to copy and paste the small amount of code. Now just waiting for 100 reviews to turn on the badge. I have other apps by Simprosys InfoMedia and customer service is always great. They respond fast so questions are answered very quickly and needs are taken care of right away.