Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Mister Sfc

Got my badge with the help from this app! Check it out here www.mrsfc.com.mrsfc.com and their customer service is top notch! Thanks!

Wiperpacks

Pretty good. Works as advertised. Support is nearly perfect, not quite 100% perfect, but much better than 95% of most technical support. Instructions on how to implement were very clear and took less time than I thought it would. We initially were denied our Google Trusted Store due to not meeting the required volume, but were given a 30 day extension from Google and were awarded our Google Trusted Store badge shortly after the 30 day extension.

Special Fx

Truly amazing customer service. I emailed on a Saturday afternoon and within 10 minutes I had all my problems fix.

Highly recommend, and it is worthwhile putting your money with someone who works hard.

Thank you very much!

Oneprodbackend

We are using the Simp Google Trusted Store app on a client site successfully and it works well for our users.

The best thing is Amits support, as he was very accommodating during the setup process and also now after one month in production.

Thanks Amit!

Biltongtogo

We are very happy with this app integration and the customer service given.
The Google Trusted Store badge is a very useful way to give trust and integrity to your store (of course only if your store actually gives good customer service, like ours does).

Bariatricpal

Amit was uber helpful in getting us set up. I highly recommend this app if you're looking to become a Google Trusted Store.

Inkfidel

Awesome support, service makes the process simple, and we got approved in a matter of weeks. Highly recommend.

Sagebrush Coffee

They have been super helpful in getting our store approved as a trusted store. The system is working well and we're excited to see our sales grow as a result.

Prymaxe Vintage

Great app works like a charm.

Iheartraves

Amit is the best developer we had the pleasure to work with. He got us up and running within 30 minutes. A++