Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Curry People

One of those days :( This app is not useful unless you know exactly how to set up a google merchant center. Once you have done that, the script that you need is provided by merchant center. So, after I worked through all of that, I felt scammed. I paid 25$ upfront and than ended up using the script. If you are working through merchant center and google reviews integration Set up google merchants account(open and link account to shopify) -> I used a app the set up google merchant center feed (it is shopify free app) -> then go Merchant Center -> Customer Reviews(on the left) -> Program setup -> You can probably get shopify support to help you modify the script, it could change overtime but the script below works right now -> copy and paste the modified script into shopify -> setting -> checkout -> additional script.

<script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js?onload=renderOptIn" async defer></script>

<script> window.renderOptIn = function() { window.gapi.load('surveyoptin', function() {

} </script>

Xune

Bottom line is that this app doesn't work for me, and I have given the developer over 25 days to fix it.

Google Merchant Centre has not shown any survey's offered or opted into, since January 2018.

I gave the developer the chance to fix it (on the 20th March), he asked for store access finally on 25h March. He asked for Google Merchant Centre access on the 27th March, and I chased for a response on 29th March.

Now finally on the 16th April, I have given up waiting and removed his access to Google Merchant Centre. No additional updates, no response, no request for more time, no solutions, still no fix.

Interestingly enough, after checking another app I have installed by this same developer, the Bing Feed app also shows no clicks in the dashboard after being installed in February. It's a shame as I had high hopes for these two apps :(

Buddhapants 2

Not sure on this app, Been waiting for a month for it to be setup.

Ninebot Store

This app did not work on our site. We had it for several months but no reviews were submitted to google. It could be because google recently have charged their review policy and now does all directly. Glad if this app worked with others but for us it was waste of money and time.