Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Miyar Adventures & Outfitters

The app works perfectly. The app works perfectly. The app works perfectly. The app works perfectly.

sanitizewear

These guys have been consistent in just getting in there and fixing whatever doesn't work. I have no idea how they do it. But it's done overnight, fixed. Bing Bang, Boom. Done. Highly recommended.

Pretty You London

Great support. Maybe a little pricey for something so simple but it is important and I guess we're paying for the support as much as anything. I'd recommend.

Microscopes.com.au

Great App and Great support, i installed it myself but wasnt sure if it was working, received excellent support with assistance to get the popup window to display correctly on my store.

Lavishly Furnished

I had an issue with the code because of the theme I was using but the great customer service and support I received from them was priceless. The whole process was simple and the staff is responsive and professional. I would highly recommend

Piccolo's Gastronomia Italiana

Great customer service! Easy app setup will definitely recommend for anyone who wants to add google reviews to site.

Direct Suspensions

Helpful and quick customer service to get me up and running on the site. Very happy with the app performance!

Legends Football Shirts

The app works great, and the support team helped set everything up for us which was great.

We would highly recommend!

Sensory Owl

Very good communication and help at every level. They have helped me with something I made myself but shouldn't. Milan Vaghela has removed even tho this was not his problem. Thank you.
www.sensoryowl.co.uk

Paris Truck Co

We just installed the app on 3 different websites and received immediate technical support during the process. Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16