Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Lee Display

Super easy integration and the staff is really helpful to work with. They answer any and all questions you have. This is a no-brainer add-on you need for an e-commerce business that doesn't have a fulltime web developer.

Waagen-Schmitt GmbH

Great support, the app does what it is supposed to do and saves some hassle if you don't want to spend to much time in the code yourself.

Jitsu Armor

5 stars hands down.
Unlike other apps, this is a one time fee. I thought I followed the instructions but couldn't get it to work.
Emailed support and they logged it and fixed it for me within 15 mins from emailing them.
This would best the $25 I ever spent on an app.

I MISS SHU

Best support ever! As I have zero knowledge about IT but Milan gives 100% support and solve all the problems. Thank you so much!

Icelandic Horse

Very fast and helpful service form Simprosys. Further comments are possible after getting a few Google reviews.

Soko & Co

We installed the app and had an issue getting the code to work. Sent an email off to Support and within an hour we had a reply.
The team fixed our issue straight away which was brilliant.
The one-off charge is also a MUCH better deal than some other apps out there that charge a monthly rate.
Thanks so much guys!

techtraders

Works Perfect. Good customer service. Will consider this company for future. Fast response time. Thank you.

Access World

This is a fantastic app that helps take the confusion out of setting up Google Customer Reviews. The one time (not recurring) fee is affordable. I have used this on two stores and am very happy with the app.

Photo Savings

So far so good. Waiting for the reviews to start rolling in. Amit and Symprosys are helpful and responsive as always on this app as well as the many others that we use them for

Mirefaccion.com.mx

Great customer service, they are very quick to answer questions and resolve problems with the integration. The application works very well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10