Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Dwelling Design and Decor.

I used this app to broaden my audience with my products. It's still in the baby stages but I am sure will assist with what I'm trying to achieve

fractiouscats

I used this app to help me reach shoppers. I like this app because it is easy to use. I would not recommend this app to others because it is too invasive.

ALWAYS ACTIVE FOR U

ITS EVERY EASY TO USE AND IT HELPS A LOT, PROMOTES YOUR business REALLY FAST BELIEVE ME IT HELPED MY SALES GO UP

All Sew

This is great. I'm used to larger accounts that have to have a product feed and this app integrates seamlessly. Saving me a ton of work.

Superior Linen Co

Very good app! This app helped further our company and provide the very best quality products to our customers!

Nea wear

too complicated and still haven't been able to run a proper ad. I think they need to make it more intuitive and user friendly so you don't need to spend hundreds on freelancers or online marketers to solve simple issues.

Doodlebox

I found this app easy to set up and once google had approved my products it went live. Whilst I haven't had any problems with the app I find the google charges very high. We are selling customised t-shirt for less that £10 sterling, google was charging around 10% of this cost on average for a click with [obviously] no guarantee of an order. To be honest this is unsustainable for a small business. I have found adwords cheaper and as effective if carefully chosen.

PooPick

Super easy to add and integrate. Also super easy to create campaigns. It works for regular and remarketing campaigns.

Yummy Glory

I love it .It is easy and user friendly application for creating ads.Hoping good result with google ads.

Siarra Cove

I have been trying for over 3-weeks to simply setup my account. My products have repeatedly been rejected for "violating" policy. Yet, I've not been told what the violation is or how to correct it. Finally just deleted the app and moved on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 395 396