Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

The Elephant Ecostore

Have just set this up, and so far, it has been a seamless and exciting process! Time will tell, but I cannot wait to start seeing our products listed on Google! I

Beautyandko

I just install the app, for now i dont have any result i will be back in somes days to tell more about it

Kitty Cat Kits

The app was somewhat easy to use. I did have problems understanding the steps needed to meet all of the requirements. Even now I still am getting a message that says I haven't met all of the requirements but I have filled out each field to the best of my ability. I will continue to work with it just to make sure that I am not missing anything. Overall it was a good experience.

WOW WE

hope it will help grow my business as we not getting much assistance from FB this linking of the accounts is not easy

URHARNESS

Easy to set up. I am waiting for google to approve everything. So hope everything will work perfectly fine. Let's see!

Wowsy Shop

The app set up is quick, you dont have to go through a number of steps. However, one has to fulfill all the requirements for google Merchant center. The app is easy to use and us user friendly.

relevé

definitely requires some work and research to get everything working well. I feel like I'll be at this for a few weeks. I'm sure it will be well worth it though

Naomi and Pearl

I connected Shopify to my Google account. I am trying to increase sales and this seems best. Thank you.

Brian'sProducts

The google channel made me better understand what I was doing because it explained more and kind of gave me a deeper understanding on how the ads work and just how the whole process works and where it takes place. It also offers deals so at least if your spending all of your time and money into this thing it offers a credit back so you can keep going. Would recommend!

BLUESKYESBLU

I found the app very easy to install and the process is straightforward. Hassle free and does all the work for you.