Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

CoCo Hauteur

I can understand some of the reasons this app has poor reviews but once a shop owner understands what the app does and does not do - it works very well. I'm assuming most of the low reviews come from drop-shippers that have not entered all the shipping details for each of their items and variations. In my opinion and experience, Oberlo is partly to blame for that because, as far as I know, their app doesn't provide the ability to enter shipping info during product import. Google Merchant Center will automatically reject those products.

I'm by no means an expert in Merchant Center or eCommerce marketing for that matter but I've learned enough to get what I needed to be done. This app integrates perfectly with my Merchant Center. Provides me with all the information I need. Right now my store has close to 4000 product variations. 99% approval for my products all because of this app. 1% of my products were not approved by Merchant Center and this app helped me understand why, and to correct the problem.

I started my Shopify store with next to nothing. No experience at website design, eCommerce, suppliers, social media marketing etc.
Most of all I had little money. In that time I've experienced a lot of bad developers, flimflam app creators, and product importing apps that basically want to monopolize with whom and how I do business. In the months I have been creating and perfecting my store to (hopefully) be a successful one, Shopify has often given me the tools I needed. This app is one such tool.

Maître Philippe & Filles

It works like a charm and the ROI ist very good. It's the best way to easily make money without having to pay an agency. Great job, thank you.

TNIEXPRESS.COM

The app works fine for me, without any problem, I think the google product feed approval process taking longer than usual, but after a long wait 4 weeks or so, all of my products have been approved and Smart Campaign started to run well. Let see how it goes in the next few weeks!

Astra Athletica

Did exactly what it was supposed to. Not sure why so many negative reviews, but perhaps if you've already set up google shopping before installing this app that it might conflict?

Pacific Northwest Gifts

I honestly don't know why there are all of these negative reviews. Although it takes it some time to get going (products approved, etc.), in about a week we were up and running fine and getting business from it. It works great for us.

GspotSutra

So far so good. We needed to integrate with google shopping and this app has done exactly that, what we were looking for.

Brave & Bearded

Amazing app for our Google shop, everything is really easy and straight-forward to understand. If you haven't yet, give it a go!

Daniels Run Work Wear

I set up this app to bring buying customers to my store and it works like a charm. Never underestimate the power of Google. It ROCKS! Smokin' Jim of JHBAKERSR COMPANY

Industrie Music

I had a few issues setting the app up. got it working so far so good. I think people leaving al the negative reviews might need some patience.

BreadVillage

We installed the app - in fact it's not an app anymore but a channel - and it performs as expected. We see our product feed in Google Merchant Center and the shopping ads are running. I don't understand all the 1 star reviews. Perhaps the app is not good for special scenarios, like currencies or complex multivariate products. For us it works.