Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

SSEXXY New York

Cool app, la recomiendo porque creo que ayuda a crear mas publicidad, it is helpful to create traffic to my store w w w . S S E X X Y N Y. c o m

XposeYourself

I use this app to let people enjoy my products and to search for things while sitting right at home. I want to expand my business and satisfy customers.

Martins Fashions

it is a awesome app works great it was easy to set it all up took no time at all i added it from my shopify site store now i am going to run some ads it get things going for my site keep up the great work shopify and great work google it is fun to use and easy too set up and fast to set up

NenoiT

good thank you, good thank you, good thank you, good thank you, good thank you, good thank you, good thank you, good thank you, good thank you, good thank you,

LiquidGiftShopp

^I truly haven't used the Google Shopping app yet. I was told it's a great tool to use. Still learning.

Taaraa Store

good.................................................................................................................................................................................

alllazy

So slow to load, this qpp dies not have any special features. And Shopify is also also slow, so they to fix it

December 28, 2019

Hi there, my name is John and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for your feedback on your experience with the Google Shopping app.

I am going to shoot an e-mail your way to make sure you're finding your way through the set-up process okay, so be sure to check your inbox (or junk mail!) for that.

John R, Shopify Support

drop-ship-n

this app helped me out a lot with sales and being noticed it really ups your level thanks a lot google

QueenCitySavvy

Thank you. I appreciate the opportunity to support my family with help from a smooth integration. Keep up the good work.

Altmazon

It is a waste of time, the products never synchronize. The requirements for approval are not clear, for example, they ask to specify the cost of each shipment in the description of the products. That would be stupid and goes against the strategy that we handle a lot, that information is exposed to our clients moments before payment, since the cost per shipment varies in each country and for different circumstances.
Apart from that, the app does not offer other alternatives to solve this kind of inconvenience and it looks too simple, considering that Google Ads has many more options in its original platform.

December 28, 2019

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you for leaving a review on the Google Shopping app! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants and receiving any feedback they may have.

If your having issues with getting your product's approved due to your current shipping settings we can definitely look into that for you. I'm going to follow up with you privately via e-mail to share the steps to doing this with you. Be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox for that!

Thank you for your feedback again, cheers!

John R. | Shopify Support