Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

TORCH! PLAN

I used this app to create my Google Account. It was very helpful and simple to do. I am hoping to get many customers through the Google Search

VintageDiamondRing

excellent service, took the time out to really help me with my needs and to clam me down about downloading the google shopping app via my shopify store!

soulshell

The new onboarding flow looks great and the app has helped me keep all my inventory updated and synced successfully with Google! Great app!

ByDivStore

awesomeczvzvcvxcvxcvsvscacashcbashucasyucyuaschbchuzbcuyvcytasycagdahubchuabucbaiucvytzyc asxuasvyasgxuas saxhuasbxuas

45American

Great and easy way to start your business. Very easy looking forward to making some sales. I enjoyed everything so far and have no issues what so ever.

Dnasamplez

Harnoor’s Trend

I like this app. I used it to sync with google market lets see how it will help me in my business.

Keyyaa Collections

I liked that app so much because it is usefull for me i hope it will gives me some sale in future and mAkes my dream too.

Variety Corner Spot

I haven't had any problems, so far. Just waiting to verify email. Besides that, everything is smooth sailing.

ALPHASHOPPING

Me encanta la información es muy clara y además saben explicar muy bien para que es unas de las opciones por la cual uno necesita la app