Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Cute Little Thangs

No issues thus far. Hoping that Google Shopping works as easily as it once did when it was referred to as 'Google Checkout'.

Clique Gadgets and General

I use this app to increase my website leads. I enjoy the fact that setting up is so easy. Great job on google marketing. Keep it up. It is okay yet to take it through its paces, but so far so good.

chadovaproducts

Great app.Helps me get connected to more customers and improve on my shopify store overall experience

myfoxyfarmdesigns.com

Great app !i do not know what to say because I haven’t used the app yet. I I’ll give a better review after. I don’t like to constantly be pressured to leave a review especially when I haven’t tried the product yet !

South West Slates

Products with variants being dissaproved constantly! Contacted both shopify and google, they just pass the blame to each other with no fix for the issue!

Not good for business!

January 15, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app and product's with variants not being approved.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far and help with any errors or issues you are having. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Talk soon,

John - Shopify Support

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.

Easy to use. Not sure what I did really but it resolved the issue. I spoke to the rep and the next thing I knew and problem was resolved. Thank you.

WrenchSPFab

I enjoyed how easy it is to navigate and get my products listed and active on google shopping.
At first I didn't meet the requirements to do this, but the app walked me through everything to get my site up to par.

Xclusiv Organics

I use this app to increase my shop's online presence and targeted traffic. New user, yet to see results.

Phone Pops

I used this app to help me better my business. It is easy to use and straight forward to the point.

San Francisco Treasures

I feel so grateful to have found this and I feel it will be amazing and an answer to my prayer! Thank you :) Suzanne Sanders Sanfranciscotreasures.co