Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Armação de Grau

Está sendo agradável, o Google tem sido uma companhia compreensiva e tem me ajudado bastante em meus interesses.

4 Patas PR

I can´t still rate the app since I have not use it (I am waiting the 3 or 5 days for google to respond after set up).Thank God I was lucky to have the wonderful help of Claire (Shopify) she guide me step by step, to configure it. The problem was that it did not accept the automatic shipping setting, but it did not explained why. Then Claire suggested to simplify my shipping profiles to one and I did. After that it did still did not accept the automatic settings, but I did not explained why. Then Claire explained that I had to add conditions to my shipping for Google to accept it, and suggested some modifications, which I just did. And now I am waiting for the approval. Other than that it was easy.

I think the system should tell what is wrong with the shipping settings, so one can make the correct adjustments.

Shop & Get 2020

Very nice and easy to download it to your websites................................................................................................................................................................................

LionsBigMarket

I dont have one yet but im trying to get to know it its my first time using it so i hop i get to use it well the only thing most the time its getting suspended when i try it

January 13, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm so glad to hear that you are trying out the Google Shopping app, I can see that you are experiencing an issue with your account being suspended.

I want to follow up with you via e-mail, help you with your set-up and hear more about your experience to share that feedback with our developers! Please check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message from me.

John R - Shopify Support Guru

family

hello, you can help me to find the customers or veryone cant find my sohp very easy and we need a go

8th Line Creations

Works well!

Does what you would expect it to do. Have had zero difficulty using this app.

Bohemian Gypsy Boutique

First time I have used this app. it was very easy to setup. hopefully this will generate sales and return customers. Time will tell.

Kingsley Park

Easy setup for feeds for Merchant Center and Ads. Does everything that is expected. Up and running quickly.

Ron Coleman Mining

Fairly easy to use. I like being able to monitor what works and what needs to be improved. Re-targeting is a crucial part of online marketing and this app makes it very simple.

Ual Produtos Inovadores

Aplicativo muito intuitivo e fácil de usar, no momento atende todas as minhas necessidades do dia a dia.