Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

KUZNS KREATIONS

This is our first time using this app. I am using it to channel more business and traffic to my business. Hopefully, it will bring in more customers to Kuzns Kreations.

Tempvs Watches

We sell pre-owned watches, and it is hard to find the codes Google requires. There is no gtin or mpn per se, and they aren't custom items. Please advise

BajeSamurai

I basically followed the steps on the screen until I completed everything successfully. Made edits where I needed to. Took me a few days to fully understand everything though. The is some confusion as to how to view all the products which are suppose to sync from shopify over to google channel. A lot of my products are in review or rejected so it takes some time to figure out what to do next.

BiggerChickenApparel

Super easy to install - hope it helps with sales! I haven't seen any results as I just installed it, but I have high hopes.

DareShop.nl

Ik heb pas een webshop geopend. op verzoek heb ik deze app gebruikt om mijn verkoop te verhogen. Ik hoop dat google mij kan helpen om mijn verkoop te verhogen.

FreeFra

I USED THIS APP TO REACH AUDIENCES AND HELP BOOST SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY. I WOULD LIKE MORE HELP TO MAXIMISE CUSTOMERS

Handmade Cards by Dayo

It would be great to have something developed for hand made products so its quicker with a YES OR NO BUTTON

Dogwood Harbor

It was bit confusing but better than trying to do it completely on my own. If I had to do it again, I would do it all through this channel and ignore any emails directly from Google, which caused a duplication of errors.

Hexanea

Relatively easy to use. Yet to look forward to more features and learn how to maximize sales through this

Goodsgo

It was a little difficult at first to set up, once I was set up the transition forward went smoothly.