Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Bolsas tassen

Looks good so far. Fast- orderly and a good instruction to follow. Looking forward to work more with this and master the basics of adds with google. This tool will help alot thats for sure.

newworldwellbeing

l like the way google remind you about something you need to complete.l am new in this E commerce. l also have a basic knowledge on computer.L love business and have a lot of experience since a was teenager .

AmbersGlass

It only took a couple clicks to link Google to Shopify :) I already had my shop on Google so it found it easily.

Efiabeautyent

Lots of data to help you expand your business the most accurate way for you. As well as lots of traffic to your store comes from google search.

SAVNPIK Deals

I used this app its amazing easy to use and emplemnt fast actions and good improvement I recommend google Ad for any new ecommerce

The Black Obsidian Store

Its an amazing app and i am new to Shopify and started using it from now. i aam looking forward to work with google

Ziinlife Modern Design Furniture Hong Kong

i use this apps for furniture business in hong kong. Our company mission is give a better life to customers, enjoy our products , improve human lifestyle such as healthy and brightly future.

Joddshop

I am glad I used the Google channel it is very comprehensive and systemized in a way that is easy to use.

Ellore Collective

Easy to use! happy with first set up and excited to find out more from them. Grow that brand with google

BioAcuatica

I found this app very convenient, because is very easy to set-up and it will be very helpful helping me to reach out new customer to my web site.