Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Zouk

The products added here dont get updated. Recently, all my products were marked as errors and hence my ads stopped. No idea how to fix it. Pls help.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Errors can occur for a number of reasons so I will be reaching out by email shortly to learn more about these errors and then advise on resolving them. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Mabel_uk

i found this really very easy to use. It did not take very long to set up at all. to early to see f it help sales.

Clothixo

It's was a really simple walkthrough and they help you with each step even if you think you're unsure about how to navigate !

The Mom Store

Over the last 2 weeks 446 of our produts have been disapproved for the reason 'Product price does not match the price on your product landing page' We have not changed any pricing, and it is the same campaign which was working perfectly for us two weeks prior.

We have submitted the Google Site map again, contacted Google Ads support, Shopify support, but not been able to resolve the issue. It doesn't even indicate how to solve the issue.

Few weeks back we were ranking high on Google Shopping Listing Ads for several keywords, and now even though we have put in sufficient budget, our presence is reduced and products disapproved for no apparent reason. Please help immediately.

October 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with your products. I can see that you currently have a ticket open with our Technical Support Team who have been continuing to monitor the situation. I've checked in with them and it looks like they've responded to your most recent email.

I know you've spent time speaking with our team, however I have reached out to you via email to see what we else we can look into together. I hope to speak with you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

antibullybullyclub

Thank u!!! Had it on my list to do it manually, discovered this in the marketing section and made my life so easy. Bless u.

Edible Blends

so easy to use and set up. i havent used the ad words yet but that will be next in my list of things to try

lahouzdecor

I would definitely recommend this app for your website . Perfect for shoppers looking for items you have in your store or services you provide. Easy to set up plugged into your SEO, for the best search options.

Meu Vape

muito bom! facilita muito o trabalho para alavancar campanhas. automatizado. para nosso nicho de mercado funciona muito bem

Thatlyfestyle

Only cant see products in merchant center. I don't know why I can't see my products, but I think it will be fine soon.

October 24, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review!

After first installing the app, Google will need to review and approve your products, which can take between 3-10 days. You may just be seeing a delay due to the initial set up completing.

That being said, I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance with the Google Shopping app! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

WellnessNirvana

Just started put the set up was pretty easy. Wont know anything else until I set up a campaign.