Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

baggooal

it is very good, I Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Ryobi Deal Finders

I have no idea yet... all I did was click a single button.. haha. There should be “things to know section” before asking this review question. For example, is this going to cost me anything to setup a google merchant center? I havee no idea yet.

Blessed Ribbon

Very good application, support me a lot in business, I appreciate it very much, thank you very much.

The Latest 3C Product Experience Store

Google shopping is a Very intelligent app,has good function.I wish can earn more revenue by using this app.

www.nilarastore.com

nice one.. a bit expensive if i may ssay thou ..although might be worth inice one.. a bit expensive if i may ssay thou ..although might be worth itt

Gullebica

It works great when you do the steps correctly. Shopping ads and links are all fully compatible. I advise

Wearable Urban

This app is pretty good once you have everything setup right both in Shopify and in Google shopping. I recommend you try it.

Zouk

The products added here dont get updated. Recently, all my products were marked as errors and hence my ads stopped. No idea how to fix it. Pls help.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Errors can occur for a number of reasons so I will be reaching out by email shortly to learn more about these errors and then advise on resolving them. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Mabel_uk

i found this really very easy to use. It did not take very long to set up at all. to early to see f it help sales.

Clothixo

It's was a really simple walkthrough and they help you with each step even if you think you're unsure about how to navigate !