Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Mynestcrafts

Easy to setup from within Shopify. I am working through this app to setup my smart shopping campaign. Will update this review then

Alexa Martha Designs

It a pretty ok app, had some problems in the beginning, but I worked it all out on my own without watching the video of how to set it up correctly. It was easy enough to do.

BoxoBoox

Just started using Google ads. There was a moment where I had no idea what was going on, but came back a day later and syncing was done. I have set up everything for my first campaign. Now time will tell.

Platinum Party Decor

It's very good especially as i have no technical background. Easily explains how to edit code etc. Finding it difficult to fully sync with my website however, keeps telling me that my website is not verified but i have successfully verified it in the merchant center

Stardust & Moonstone

Easy to use on PC. Took some time to figure out but is very user friendly once you get the basics.....

VIBRIANT STORE

I am a first time user of Google Chanel. it seams like it very helpful. the information provided was relevant

Rez Dog Fashions

Eaay. To follow setup prompts. Integrates with googe smoothly and quickly. I would highly recommend.

Easterngiftshop

With help from a Google chat with Lester, we were successful in getting our products on Google. Thanks.

The Unofficial

I have been using Google Store, it's new program but it's useful since people who searches business on maps can have instant view of what we got in store and it really helps to attract if we manage the store regularly. Only thing is it still doesn't approve of the items easily and requires a lot of changes and manual editing and review.

supplementworldcompany

Nicely done. Was able to log it up kicked it on now just waiting for the rain to pour in my bank account for future times in years.