Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Shop Potty Mouth

I just started using this app and it was very easy to set it up. I hope I am going to really enjoy it and that it'll help grow my business.

Boring Postures

very straightforward compared to facebook app. this one is much better and is helpful when choosing your targetted customers

Five Realm Cards

It is very straight forward for anything that needs doing. Even creating a new google account to enable it. It is a simple step by step process. There are also different options available should you want paid or free promotion, or both.

Direct Bargains Online

having issues synching products from Shopify to google for shopping feed, I have been waiting 3 weeks for a response from google and

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Google channel app. Your feedback is incredibly valuable.

If you ever need any support with syncing your products through the Google channel, you can always click the "Get Support" button found in the top right hand corner of channel in your Shopify admin. However, I will send you an email to open the lines of communication where we can work together to successfully sync your products to Google.

Jordan | Shopify

ForeverHerDay

bit pricey but much better results than social ads and less hassle to set up so is worth it. Ive been on pause and am happy to come back and see that google now have a free option to supplement the paid ads. Just wish that it would work for smaller budgets as I had to spend a lot last time

The Humble Tumbleweed

Very easy to connect with my other accounts. Thank you so much. Can’t wait for Google to make me rich.

imoongadget

The free listing is working well but I am struggling with the Merchant Center. I don't see what is wrong with my shop because they suspended my account "due to policy violation: Misrepresentation". I am stuck here!

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Google channel app. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

I would love to help you navigate the policy suspension placed by Google. I will send you an email to open the lines of communication, where we can work together to resolve the account suspension.

Jordan | Shopify

RoyalAutoPartsCA

ibspot

This app is perfect overall, if you can add delete button, it will be perfect, since sometimes it happened to create more google merchant center account, but have no ways to delete, even from the google merchant center dashboard because of the sub account, if you can add delete function, I will give good review, thank you.

Splendid Merch Club

Just getting my business started, Google is a must have for success. App was easy to use and understand and didn't take very long to get through the process.