Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

StyleSutraa

Configuring was easy but testing its effectiveness is still due. Hope Google stands as it has always.

Lyncia Lashes

I use this app to help sell products

TradeNRG UK

nice app but approval taking much time, approval should be easy in products. google shopping is very good if these errors are solved

Viva Wellness Boutique & Spa

I just signed up. I will let you know when I use it. jjjjjjsjjjsjsjjsjsjjsjsjjsjsjsjjsjsjjsjsjjsjsj

chinahandbag

i love Google Shopping ads and promotion, your ads is very excellent, how can i improve my ads and find new customers. good shopping.

Nuvizions.co

I signed up am new to the e-commerce business and trying to learn. Being able to set up budget and see what works provides me with best bang for the buck.

Zerazion

I love this website, because it is very beginner friendly. But it could be a little more in detail.

Focus Beach

I’m just starting to use google shopping, so I’m not sure how it will work. I’m just trying to start

CLICK-A-DEAL-ITS-NOT-A-STEAL

Not bad at all I would definitely recommend anyone else that is looking to start an online business.

BG Be Gentle

the app makes everything easy to use but has a few alil bugs in it as well. would like for them to be fixed but overall im okay with it