Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Hell On Cart

Great app for product listing in Google. Easy to setup!
I only used for free product listing so far.

Davinci’s Art

I am using the currency - Singapore dollar. The Google Channel interface automatically prompts you to select only one country. Thus, in Google Shopping, the feed is available only for one market country, which is extremely inconvenient. Also, after I created a Shopping campaign in my Google Ads account and linked the feed, I couldn't find any products. They simply do not appear as if they are not there. Can this be fixed and how?

February 1, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Google Channel app. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

At the moment, the Google Channel app is designed for targeting one country at a time. Though, there are a few ways to accomplish this external to the Google Channel app. I will send you an email where we can discuss this further, as well as address your product feed concern for your Google Shopping campaign.

Jordan | Shopify Support

DecOraLise

Just added the app. Setup was easy can't wait to see how my organic traffic is after finishing the setup.

Kendoll’s Boutique

Loved it! It was super easy! It walked me through the process step by step. And I got to earn $150. Just for installing the app! This will help a lot.

Ralamba

does what it says. excellent. please continue to maintain it. add more sales channel. better for us buyer.

Claire Burke

Great App! Makes the process so much easier. Love It. Very easy to use. Very easy to set-up. Would recommend.

J'ai utilisé cet application pour jumelé avec mon site Internet et j'ai eu un résultat satisfaisant pour mon équipement de bus sur la vente en ligne avec Google mon site GCMboutique est important et pour com. Pour rire développeurs c'est bien cool.

Hector and Bone

We had trouble being found on Google product searches, due to missing fields on our Shopify pages, that we found on Google Search Console. This app helped us fix a barcode problem. Hopefully now our products are accepted, more customers can find us and make sales, this would be great for us all. We will now also consider trying a Google ad campaign.
Hector and Bone

EWC WAWASAN ENTERPRISE

i found this app link with google channel is fantastic, it was very easy to install and setup. well done

Lovely Occasions

Easy to install and set up by following the video set up instruction guide, very detailed taking you though everything step by step