Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Keyyaa Collections

I liked that app so much because it is usefull for me i hope it will gives me some sale in future and mAkes my dream too.

ALPHASHOPPING

Me encanta la información es muy clara y además saben explicar muy bien para que es unas de las opciones por la cual uno necesita la app

RiverMarq Tees and Things

To soon to say. I've just started my online store and will need time to determine which advertising and selling avenues are best.

Christies Gifts & Things

Setting up the different areas for Google Shopping, wasn't sure about everything, but soon figured the issues I was having.

East Outpost

I use this app to help me setup ads to run on google to sell items it worked well for what I needed

Kap Apparel

It was easy to setup via Shopify, but I don't know how good it is yet since I'm just starting to use it.

Wearable Urban

This app is pretty good once you have everything setup right both in Shopify and in Google shopping. I recommend you try it.

Mabel_uk

i found this really very easy to use. It did not take very long to set up at all. to early to see f it help sales.

Clothixo

It's was a really simple walkthrough and they help you with each step even if you think you're unsure about how to navigate !

WellnessNirvana

Just started put the set up was pretty easy. Wont know anything else until I set up a campaign.