Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Bonsai Tree (Pty) Ltd.

My impressions so far is that it works well. What I especially like is that it seems to generate a lot of first time customers for me and this is really great for future sales possibilities. It was fairly easy to setup. It would be nice if there was a little easier way to edit SKU's google shopping details other than going through it one by one.

Online Cycling Gear

The app works well, but please can you get autocomplete categories in so we don't have to remember category numbers each time we add a product.

Cycle Souq

I used this app to get my products onto Google shopping. It helped my site to get noticed by comparing product directly. Simple and no fuss. Great if you want things handled and not care how.

OneOddBird

Not sure why so many give it a poor review. With a little tweaking, to my listings all is well. Making a spreadsheet for this purpose is a nightmare.

Kaimala jewels

Great for brands that have the money to pay for Google Shopping. I am yet to explore the features that this service offers, however, because it is paid, it might be too expensive for a small business to compete with the big guys. Good luck to anyone who gives it try :)

Science Shepherd

We used the Google Shopping app to integrate our store with Google's Merchant Center. Install was easy, and we were able to get all of our products synced correctly the same day, and Google approved them all within a few days. There were one or two small hiccups during setup, but we were able to get them ironed out.

International Brands

please support us as soon as possible , we are coming with a different idea , cash on delivery with out shipping charges

Excelco Safety

I see tons of bad reviews but I've been using the app for a couple months now and don't see an issue. My products are showing in the shopping feed next to the big companies when googled.

I will say, its daunting to try and find the correct GTIN to link the products correctly, but when you do, you'll find your items at the top of search results. I used this website to locate some hard to find barcodes.(www.upcitemdb.com)

Brew Lucky

The setup takes a while but I can see a lot of value once it's complete. I am excited to see how this works with my tracking on ads accounts!

Suzemu

Great that this is now available for UK stores rather than having to use other apps to load product feed to merchant centre.
Only used for 2 days but so far so good - the set up in Shopify was quick & easy, all products approved quickly and shopping campaign is up and running.
All data seems to have synced correctly across Merchant Centre & Adwords.