Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Cricklewood Gardens

So far the process has been ok. Waiting to set up an ads account. Certain products have been rejected due to bar codes, I've attempted to fix but unclear if I am addressing properly when multiple sizes or variants exist, the 3-5day wait time on product reviews seems long especially if you want to run an add and get things moving.

ForeverHerDay

bit pricey but much better results than social ads and less hassle to set up so is worth it. Ive been on pause and am happy to come back and see that google now have a free option to supplement the paid ads. Just wish that it would work for smaller budgets as I had to spend a lot last time

ibspot

This app is perfect overall, if you can add delete button, it will be perfect, since sometimes it happened to create more google merchant center account, but have no ways to delete, even from the google merchant center dashboard because of the sub account, if you can add delete function, I will give good review, thank you.

Meet Joe Blanc

I use this app to help with creating store online presence and developing SEO sales opportunities. I’m only new to using it and will provide an updated review at a latter time.

Lovely Occasions

Easy to install and set up by following the video set up instruction guide, very detailed taking you though everything step by step

New Forest Chocolate Company

May take a bit to get around on with the set up but is pretty straight forward. after that is smooth sail.

Plushette

I used this app to set up google ads. I would've liked to get an explanation of unapproved products

One Stop Industrial Sales

love this app. wish to have more detail setup instructions included. make it with simple step by step instructions, short videos would be nice,

Artizannah

Some features are confusing but overall good experience. I would recommend it to others. Approval of products is lengthy but its understandable.

Self Care Goodies

It's easy to use and intuitive. I don't have too much experience with Shopify Apps in general but I felt I don't need to.