Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

カルネッキオ

Googleショッピングで認知を広げたいと思い、このアプリを追加してみました。ストア要件をクリアしていないので、実際どれだけの効果があるかはわかりませんが、ストアを開設する上では必須だと思います。法務ページを記載してからストア要件のクリアまで時間の目安は記載してほしいです。

Funky Tea Shirt

Easy Setup - even a child can do it. Again, Easy Setup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wood Bat Factory

Easy setup - Access to All things Google right through Shopify. From Google Ads - to Google Merchant Center - to Google My Business - all connected. Exciting stuff!

FruitMe

super super easy to set up, Google does most of the work for you, would definitely use it for all my shops

SubtleU

This app incidentally helped me set up Google Ads conversion tracking, which I was having trouble setting up separately. I like how the app provides sufficient definitions and explanations to get each step completed.

Brand Fashion Retail

I used this app to adverting product so for the app help my business. I enjoy used this app. recommend other merchants to try this app.

Kubestorebr

I used this app to share the products sale in my e-commerce shop. I can feel that is easy to configure and use. Thanks.

Tuff Pets Store

Easier to set up than Google's own merchant centre, excellent to use with simple UI and even simpler instructions.

NEXONIC

Easy to use. Also In Chrome lots of things are missing/not working... So if you miss some information is cause of that

E-Sporty

Sync your products through google channel and sell across the most used browser in the world. You don't need coding for parameters and retargeting tags.Highly reccomended!