Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Northeastern Designs

I’m trying to fix the issues within my store so that Google Merchant and Google Ads will be fixed and hopefully unsuspended by not being able to access the Google Channel through Shopify this is make my job MUCH harder. Getting someone to help with the issues that are going to on with the approval of products so it’s not “Misleading” is impossible. If someone can help us out that would be great.

SPORTSLANENY

Started out great for about the first 10 days. Then got hit with suspensions by Google on both Ads and Merchant Center accounts for "Misrepresentation" Tried for weeks get an understanding of what was wrong from both Google and Shopify. Only received emails containing ambiguous info with out any clear and direct info regarding what's wrong and how to fix it.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a suspended Merchant Center account. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

OnlyQuit

Hi, I just started this shopify store and wanted to start google ad so I opened merchant account and all direct from shopify, but just in a day or two, google merchant centre suspended my account, I sent for review and called the team, but they have sent this mail Mail Google doesn't want users to feel misled by the content promoted in Shopping ads, and that means being upfront, honest, and providing them with the information that they need to make informed decisions. For this reason we don’t allow the following: Promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and obtaining the user’s explicit consent Promotions that represent you or your products in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful I dont know what is this. I have not done anything.. No way prompt users, or some information which is not accurate or truthful. Dont know why If you can please check and let me know, I will be obliged otherwise I need to stop my this shopify store as there is no other way than google ad. Fb ad doesnt give so much return and I dont know apart from this two, if there is any way to sell product in India. Request you if you can pls check and let me know. OnlyQuit.com

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a Merchant Center account suspension. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

El Greco

i don't know why Google don't approve my products and suspended my acc. I don't know what to do to solve it!
It says: Account suspended due to policy violation: Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)
To resolve your suspension, you need to go to Google Merchant Center and contact Google support.

Energy Peace Shop

Horrible. Used to work but now it doesn't . I thought this was Google's as Shopify support told me to reach out to them. It isn't working anymore, though it used to. Too bad one cannot get support anywhere.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting support. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

K9 Clothesline

Google has the ultimate power over your store. They can decide to freeze your account and there is no recourse. Avoid doing business with Google. They do not tell you why they decided to deactivate your account.

March 18, 2021

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting your store working with the Google Channel.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Linked Beads

Google doesn't provide enough feedback when products are not approved. A detailed reason for why a product is not approved would be beneficial.

March 18, 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

MyAcko

I already added the app to my store. But, it wasn't even opening anything. I tried for hours just to open the channel, but no way. I ended up removing it. tried again to add it after opening a merchant center, an Error message comes up saying "There’s no page at this address, check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."
----
update I just needed to wait for a while and could download it. The good point is that a google ads specialist contacted me on my phone trying to help me start my ads. However, the platform is so difficult to deal with. Also, google just suspended my accounts while there are no obvious reasons for it. It's just a waste of time working with it, you will be always trying to solve problems. Almost a week passed trying to set it up, but I am not done yet.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app so I am sorry to hear in this instance it didn't work as expected for you. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

Chair Chair

Extemely disappointed. Business almost shut down due to this. Frankly Shopify should not be adding plugins that they cannot handle especially when it comes to Google. Misrepresentation, cirvumvention, fraudulent payments all happening as soon as I open the account. Purely as Shopify triggers a bug on Googles end. Tried reaching out to Google Merchant Centre/Google Ads team each of them 5 times which is no easy task. In addition several different Shopify advisers telling me different things to do as they cannot collaborate. Simply horrendous.

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with setting up the Google Channel.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication.

Head 2 $tore, LLC

it wont allow me to confirm my last 2 on my checklist & i have everything in place, so i cant rate until this is fixed

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49