Canal de Google , 5.720 reseñas

Calificación general
3,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 65% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 13% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de marzo de 2023

Aplicativo esta atrasando a minha vida, ela esta buscando produtos que não estão mais na minha loja não estou conseguindo entender isso. Eu já tirei o produto da loja, não esta lá, so se existe algum lugar secreto que eu não estou enxergando, misericórdia, não tem suporte ? achei que iria facilitar a minha vida e esta apenas atrasando tudo, como pode puxar produto que não esta mais na loja, alguém explica isso ?

Produtos Vida Prática
Brasil
18 de marzo de 2023

I get feedback and help suggestions witch is helpful for a beginner. I'm so busy and forget I'm chatting and the reminder I get for help from Google is so awesome and I'm thankful.

Kingdom Checkmate Inc
17 de marzo de 2023

Shipping options are a joke. Can't even synch with the Shopify rates shown at checkout so the rates shown in Google will be at least close. Makes it look like your store has unbelievably high shipping costs although your actual shipping is much cheaper. They show full undiscounted rates to customers in Google shopping if you use carrier-calculated rates. I thought we were running businesses, not regular people shipping packages at the UPS store. Have to play games with percentages and add dimensions to your products. With over a thousand different products with varying dimensions, this is nearly impossible to do before we die of old age. Fix the integration issues with your shipping options so that your service is not such a burden on everyone using it.

Pack Turtle
Fecha de modificación: 16 de marzo de 2023

THIS IS NOT A HIGHLY RECOMMEND APP ONE MINUTE ALL MY PRODUCTS WERE APPROVED AND BECAUSE OF ONE OR TWO PRODUCTS GOOGLE SUSPEND THE ENITRE ACCOUNT IF YOUR A DROPSHIPPER AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET GTIN THIS APP IS NOT RECOMMED UNLESS YOU WANNA ALWAYS BE SUSPENDED. NO SUPPORT ALL THEY DO IS EMAIL NO LIVE PERSON TO GUIDE NOR VIDEO WITH INSTRUCTION WITH CONS AND PROS FOR DIFFERENT SHOPIFY SELLERS. THIS APP THE WORST THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE LUCK TO SEE GOOGLE CHANNEL MADE CHANGES. IF CHANGES MADE IT WAS NEVER FOR BETTER ALWAYS WORST

Gudtingzzhair
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 9 días
16 de marzo de 2023

Got suspended for misrepresentation, did ntohing wrong though. This app sucks unless your goal is to get suspended

LinkLogic
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 30 días
15 de marzo de 2023

Absolutely horrific. No customer support. Very obscure process. I am an artist and they marked one of my oil paintings as sex trafficking! Idiots. The painting is abstract and it showed a nipple.

Fine Art by Ane
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Casi 2 años

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We definitely want to make sure you get the support you need with the app, so we're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were experiencing.

- Nate | Shopify

15 de marzo de 2023

I need help to see my store in Google. every time I click to open the sales chanel it says ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND

O-Yes
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 mes

Hey there,
Jason here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. The issue you are describing should now be resolved, but I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.
Jason | Shopify

15 de marzo de 2023

The app say"Page not found" whenever I open the app under "Sales Channels" to try configure my account. Please help

Total Spa
México
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 7 meses

Hey there,
Jason | Shopify

Fecha de modificación: 16 de marzo de 2023

Got an issue, made a review, and Nate reached out on my e-mail to promptly help me to solve my issue. Great Customer Service.

Lojinha do Max
Brasil
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 8 días
Shopify respondió 15 de marzo de 2023

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with installing the Google Channel. I'll be following up by email to help where I can.

- Nate | Shopify

14 de marzo de 2023

Seems to be working. I set up things on google side first, and had no issues connecting to it from this app. Will see how it does.

Aloft Hobbies