Reseñas (8.106)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 70% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas

I CANT ACCESS MY ADS ACCOUNT

OG fashion
14 días usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 16 de octubre de 2023

Hi there and thanks for leaving a review. I did take a quick peak at your account and it looks like you may have resolved this. Regardless, feel free to reach out to our support team if you need any help along the way. They can be reached here: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

28 de junio de 2023

O app provê um feed de produtos muito deficiente com Google e a integração com Shopify deixa muito a desejar.

mammy.b
Brasil
4 meses usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 28 de junio de 2023

Hello there and thank you for the review. We are sorry to hear you are having troubles with the product feed and will reach out directly to see if we can be of further assistance.

14 de julio de 2023

bug app, this app is suck and stupid, please fire the developers and product managers in charge for this stupid app

LANDGAP
China
1 día usando la aplicación
15 de agosto de 2023

Funktioniert oft nicht richtig. Filter werden nicht korrekt anzeigt. Bulk Bearbeitung schwierig. Farben und Größen werden nicht übernommen.

Leja Concept Store
Alemania
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 16 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the review. For now you will want to edit variant color and sizes in the Shopify product page. Shopify actually owns the Bulk Editor feature and they are aware of the painpoints you brought up and while I don't have a date to share we expect improvements in these areas in the coming months.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, don't hesitate to reach out: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

3 de julio de 2022

For a free app/sales channel integration this can get you excellent results with both free Google shopping listings as well as smart shopping campaigns. We were seeing 15-20x ROAS on our smart shopping campaign from about the 4th month after installation, continuing for about 18 months. Although those levels are not what they use to be now, they are still decent. It’s important that you have a Google ads account and merchant center account set up and that your online store meets all of Google’s policies before connecting to your Google account. Once you connect your store to Google they will inspect your site and product listings and if your site does not meet all of the requirements then Google will suspend and possibly ban your account and it can be very difficult to get it resolved to try again. The app itself is a bit buggy and clunky. One major issue is that, even if you have product UPC/GTIN code entered in your product setup pages in your admin, Google will show your products as having no GTIN. While this doesn’t completely prevent your products from appearing on Google shopping listings & ads, it will suppress them from many search results and cause them to rank much lower. To fix this, you must go into the Google channel app and go to your products and change the ‘custom product’ field to ‘false’ for each individual product (it is blank by default). If you have a lot of SKUs this can be extremely time consuming, as you can only bulk edit fifty at a time, and each time you save, it starts you back over at the beginning of your list of products. There is no option (like in the products admin) to sort, filter, or bulk select more than one page of products. If you have 3000+ products like we do, expect to have to search, page by page for individual newly added products, only to be able to ‘fix’ one product and then start completely over from the beginning again to find and fix the next. These issues are the only reason for not giving a 4 or 5 star review.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 10 de julio de 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review of the Google Channel. We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and address your concerns further.

Vance | Shopify

9 de octubre de 2022

Very disappointing app. Basic functionality does not work. Cannot sync GTIN, which is essential, cannot sync shipping pricing, resulting in account suspension, cannot sync product stock status, resulting in suspension, etc. Only thing it does do is sync products, which it seems to do fine... until the products are all disapproved...No help from Google or Shopify developers.

defianceRC
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 16 de octubre de 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback. My name is Vance and I work for Shopify support. I can take a look at your store and help you determine the steps we can take to reach a resolution. Please look for my upcoming email so we can talk about the specifics.

Vance | Shopify Support

17 de enero de 2023

Unfortunately this app doesn't map the 'google product category' from shopify to the merchant center. It also features a 3 way tick box for 'product identifier'. Other than that it works ok.

Bumbles & Boo
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 26 de enero de 2023

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the queries you have with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with further information on this.

Thomas | Shopify

18 de octubre de 2021

Same issues here. We are very much unhappy. It was working great but stopped working from around 3-4 weeks ago without giving any notice or issues. Still it's not working. Our sales and traffic are lost too much. Please investigate ASAP. Thanks.

hydrafitnessparts
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 20 de octubre de 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Adil | Shopify

Fecha de modificación: 20 de abril de 2019

Helps get the API set up but have campaigns showing in Shopify which are no longer in Google Ads with no way of deleting it. Yet to use comprehensively.

Updated

Main Issues
1. Content API often fails to refresh meaning products expire and causing all sorts of issues - should at the very least offer the ability to click refresh all within Shopify but doesn't
2. If you have multiple shipping prices/bands - set up the shipping cost manually

Paws in Padstow
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
25 de julio de 2022

I set my daily budget but it uses next to nothing, I am not getting coverage on google shopping, so I am not getting orders through this app.

The Cornish Scone Company
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 26 de julio de 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the Google channel app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify