Google & YouTube , 7.389 reseñas

Calificación general
4,4
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 69% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de febrero de 2024

Nice app and does what it says it should do. Coming from other experiences it's very nice.

However, how is there no sort or filter for managing products to edit them? It's just an infinite scroll? Who thought this up?

I have 1600+ SKUS and to make edits on an infinite scroll page is absolutely mind meltingly tedious work.

Please fix and I would happily give 5 stars.

Hats Unlimited
23 de septiembre de 2023

for now, I will give it 3 stars for optimization and understanding.

Codeogy
Nigeria
3 meses usando la aplicación
22 de septiembre de 2023

Unable to create multiple feeds, unable to sync products to multiple countries.

Slipcover KAS™
7 meses usando la aplicación
30 de septiembre de 2023

Easy to set up, time will tell how beneficial it will be to Timeless Luxury NZ

Timeless Luxury
Nueva Zelanda
8 días usando la aplicación
9 de febrero de 2024

I can only assume the issue comes from here:
gtag (Google Tag Manager) is the biggest third party offender in terms of blocking execution (taking about half a second) as reported by PageSpeed.
I downloaded the theme to be sure and there's no reference in code.
We have no Custom Pixels.
We only set it up through the "Google & Youtube" Sales Channel.

Beslogic
Canadá
14 de febrero de 2024

Until a few days ago, if you went to "Manage products" from the Google App on Shopify you were able to manage Google Merchant fields such as custom label, Google category, etc. Now it doesn't seem to work anymore, I go to Manage Products on Google and doesn't work.

What happened?

Chocolate Shop
Italia
Google LLC respondió 16 de febrero de 2024

Hello there and thanks for the feedback! We can confirm this issue should now be resolved. If this is still persisting for you, please contact our support team: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for reporting this.

9 de agosto de 2023

My products don't show in google as Google are blocking them. There is no help either to help you fix what the issue is. You don't get a straight answer from anyone as to what exactly the issue is which is causing your products to be suspended from the platform.

Lunas Dressing Room
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2023

The app looks a bit different from the screenshots included in its app store page. I wanted to access the product list (this is shown in the first screenshot of the app), but there seems no way to open the same product list page.

EMIER
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 25 de abril de 2023

Hi there,

Brett here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication.

Brett | Shopify Support Specialist

16 de julio de 2023

Good to get all your products into Google's Free shopping ads, but that is where the functionality ends. There is nothing in the ap we can find having to do with set up for "Performance Max" and we are unable to customize the product feed. All products are in a single feed, so that if you want start any Google Ads you have to include all your products listed in the free shopping ads that are in the single API product feed, so there can only be one ad campaign. Unable to focus a campaign on an individual product line.

Budget Billiards Supply
6 meses usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 18 de julio de 2023

Thanks for the feedback! I will email you directly to show you how you can get started with Performance Max from within the app. Additionally, here is a help center article which I think you may find helpful: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/13421604?hl=en&ref_topic=13402337&sjid=7014633861525849605-NA

17 de septiembre de 2023

I am still in the neutral phase on Google But hope that in the future, I will work on Google.

Billionaire Stores
Pakistán
8 días usando la aplicación
Google LLC respondió 19 de septiembre de 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If we can ever be of any support for app-related questions, you can reach us at: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app